Blood trailing lights - do they really work?

I'm looking to buy one of the blood trailing lights for big game hunting. I've researched them to some degree, but I've never used one… the two (2) that seem to have the best ratings are:

1. Primos Bloodhunter - many types/models, so I'm hopeful to hear your thoughts/recommendations.

2. Bushnell TRKR - same as above

However I see several (mostly unrecognizable brands - at least to me) with blue filters. Are these the same as above or as good?

I'm color blind so any help from a tool like this may be a game changer for me. Thanks in advance for your help!!
I have been very fortunate that I have yet to track any game without any blood trails.

WT Doe 2 of 2.jpg

My buddy and I carry a couple of high-intensity white headlamps to help navigate our way around and in case we have to track the game. This video has excellent insight for your consideration.

I have found the brightest LED white light works the best for me. Couple years ago I picked up a big Duracell flashlight that takes 12 AA batteries. It is 2500 lumens and has adjustable lens for flood or zoom. Its kind of big so only bring if hunting local. I have used it couple times for tracking and small drops jump off ground! The zoom is crazy bright! Son says looks like locomotive coming thru woods.

I keep one next to Fast Safe as well. It is blinding plus has fast flash that is disorienting. It actually has warning on looking into light for eye damage.