Big *** gun

I love the look of the guy in the red tee shirt after he fires it!!!!!!

The clueless longhair at the end, trying to act tough after shouldering a freakin CANNON like an iddiot, tops the big dude in the red shirt.:D
What a moron.

That thing looks like a 20mm parent case thats been "shortmagged" :D Way cool. I'd shoot it... Once....

Better yet,
Maybe that dude, who posted in another thread, something about "what size gun needed for sasquatch" should wach this. Pretty sure he'd fit right in...... Hahaha WOW.:rolleyes:

Better yet,
Maybe that dude, who posted in another thread, something about "what size gun needed for sasquatch" should wach this. Pretty sure he'd fit right in...... Hahaha WOW.:rolleyes:

I would agree, an excellent choice for Squach, big question is would you use a Berger VLD or would we have to go Accubomb :D:D

I would agree, an excellent choice for Squach, big question is would you use a Berger VLD or would we have to go Accubomb :D:D

:DNow that's funny!!!:D^^^^^^^^^^

Can you imagine how many pennys you'd have to melt to make a Barnes:D? .......Buckfourtyfive-buckfourtyfive-buckfourtyfive.... Sheesh, you'd go broke! Hahaha

HOLLY SHITE, i had to go rub some ben gay on MY shoulder after watching them shoot that thing. none of them kept the gun on the front rest. who was it said there's no such thing as using too much gun?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.