Best ultralight tent (with floor)

Got a Durston X-Mid 2 Ultralight for hunting season this year.....and wow it was expensive. But after a couple trips out in it, I have to say I'm more than impressed. Pitches super easy, tons of room and it's really sturdy. I did get the adjustable poles with it, because I take my trekking poles with me every day. This thing is lighter AND roomier than any other backpacking tent I've owned. I was solo with all my gear inside, but it would fit 2 guys no problem with full size pads and your packs/boots would easily fit in the vestibules - there's one on each side. It's got solid/smooth zippers (bad zippers are a pet peeve of mine), we got plenty of rain on the first trip and it was completely water tight. When you've got it pitched super tight, no single point feels stressed which gives me confidence. Didn't have any crazy wind, but I wouldn't worry about it with 2 straight poles. Where I've always had problems in the past is with poles that are bent/arced over that have a ton of tension in them.

GREAT tent and unbelievably light. I couldn't believe there was a tent inside when the box came. We'll see how it does long term, but as of now I can't recommend highly enough.