Best scopes for $1500 to $2000?

Hey Mark. Which reticle did you go with on your zeiss v6?
ZMOA.
IMG_0855.jpeg

Last edited:
If you are willing to accept less magnification I would suggest a NF NXS 2.5-10x40 or if you can tolerate a little more weight i would look for a used or demo NF ATACR 4-16. The eye box is a tad bit more forgiving on the ATACR.

If you are willing to accept less magnification I would suggest a NF NXS 2.5-10x40 or if you can tolerate a little more weight i would look for a used or demo NF ATACR 4-16. The eye box is a tad bit more forgiving on the ATACR.
I would prefer not too have a max of 10 power. I appreciate the input. I'll have to look up the eyebox on the atacr

I used to spend a small fortune on scopes, but have recently discovered cheap scopes made in China are much better than they used to be. I can sell a used Leupold for $1000 and buy 10 new Chinese scopes of just as good if not quality for that same $1000. So that is exactly what I have been doing :cool:
IMG_5610.JPG

I used to spend a small fortune on scopes, but have recently discovered cheap scopes made in China are much better than they used to be. I can sell a used Leupold for $1000 and buy 10 new Chinese scopes of just as good if not quality for that same $1000. So that is exactly what I have been doing :cool:View attachment 547591
Nothing against how you spend your money but I prefer to try and buy american or from allies.