Best scope antifog?

I believe most of these products use glycerin as the anti-fog ingredient. You can get a bottle cheap at the drug store. Put some in a small spray bottle and mist the lens, spread it, let it dry a bit and then kinda buff. It works very well. If it is too thick for your application, Just dilute with a very small amount of rubbing alcohol.

I have a small flat rectangular pump spraying orange container that says REALTREE on it and ANTI FOG LENS CLEANER . It says it contains Shieldme technology repels dust, oil, smudges, fingerprints, H20 & dirt; alcohol & ammonia free (.57 fl oz) made in USA. Says its the ideal on-the-go cleaner for eye/sun glasses, scopes, binoculars & GPS screens. Safe to use around children and pets. Contents: Deionized water and proprietary polymers. Contacts: Shieldme products 8561 East Anderson Drive Suite 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85255 phone: 1-877-221-6223 Don't know what works best, but I do know if you breath on your scope or glasses when they are cold they will steam up even with the use of this spray. Good luck hunting and be safe.

I worked in a food warehouse temps from 76 to -20, dry storage to freezer and every time you go from one to the other my glasses would fog up big time so I found this stuff called Kleer Vu anti fog and cleaner.used it 2-3 times a week and it worked great.used it for 12 years until I retired now I find I need to order some more ran out great stuff. byw I have some of that cat crap now and it works like "crap" on my binos

Best scope anti-fog I recommend is not shoving your face up into it, and not breathing into it (controlled breathing). :D

One time I took three to the rage to check. When I took them out of the pickup the Nikon and the Leupold fogged. The Bushnell didn't. No one breathed on them. I sold the Nikon and Leupold.

One time I took three to the rage to check. When I took them out of the pickup the Nikon and the Leupold fogged. The Bushnell didn't. No one breathed on them. I sold the Nikon and Leupold.
I was just making a joke, but I guess nobody realized it. That's why I put the ":D" at the end.

Yeah, I've seen some high-end scopes that will still fog temporarily (going from warm truck to cool atmosphere), then once the nitrogen inside adjusts to ambient temps, it's good to go.

I was just making a joke, but I guess nobody realized it. That's why I put the ":D" at the end.

Yeah, I've seen some high-end scopes that will still fog temporarily (going from warm truck to cool atmosphere), then once the nitrogen inside adjusts to ambient temps, it's good to go.

Well let me tell, I am guilty of breathing on the scope. Once about thirty-five years ago and again last year. Years ago I had to wait to take the shot. Year before this season it happened after the shot.

Bushnell has their, I believe it's called "rain coat" lens coating. It also helps with anti fog on the outside of the glass. If your scope fogs on the inside there's something wrong with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.