Best long range target firearm

The need more has never been a long range hunting rifle. Maybe a good youth gun. 264WM runs circles around it. 85gr HP over 3800fps and 260gr over 3200fps. There are many calibers that will do the job it is what the individual settles in with and can shoot the best with. You have to consider the recoil factor as everyone has a flinch factor as to when there ability to hit where they are aiming.

Folks, I appreciate absolutely ever piece of information here. All the great knowledge on this site has filled up my research folder in my brain. A lot of stuff is out of reach here in canada, also a lot of this stuff is way beyond my level of firearm knowledge. I have no Idea about reloading. I like the challenge of long range targets, not so much animals as any fool can hit a target that big lol, the Tim Hortons cup is a different ball of wax. It seams the 30-378 has the numbers of a long range weapon. A readily available produced firearm. No its not the best nor is it my first choice but the numbers don't lie.
Bartlein barrels? Is this the top of the line barrell these days? Any input is greatly appreciated
Are you a Canadian AI chatbot?

I think weatherby is the best commercially made fire arm. I only have 2 of them. I never touch either one. The 257 weatherby has taken everything on hooves. The 257 was Roy's favorite.

I think weatherby is the best commercially made fire arm. I only have 2 of them. I never touch either one. The 257 weatherby has taken everything on hooves. The 257 was Roy's favorite.
I would agree that the . 257 is a great caliber and have thought about buying one just as a deer rifle. I gave a 7m accu mark mag to my son that worked well but i like the 30-378 better. And those accumarks are just about indestructible.

Look at the Allen magnums,338AM,and 375 AM.Made in MT, custom built by Kirby of the cheytac case.265 gr @ 3500 out of a 32''His 375 get a 300 gr to 3400' in 32''

My buddy and I ordered same rifles just different colored stocks . He said he was about a year out on current builds , that was in June . I'm in no rush by any means as he needs time to do his magic . But how in the heck do you wait in anticipation without going nuts ? This is our first custom build .