Best long range target firearm

I didn't read the whole thread but of the cartridges you own the 338 RUM or 375 RUM if they are setup properly. 300 Bergers from the 338. There is some of us shooting 390 gr A-tips out of 375 RUMS at very impressive velocities but you need a long barrel with the proper freebore and twist rate.

If you are looking at something you don't have Robert Vestal from Vestal Custom Rifles has come up with some BIG BOOMERS. 416,458 and 50 Vestal.

375 Cheytac is basically the Easy button for starters at ELR

I didn't read the whole thread but of the cartridges you own the 338 RUM or 375 RUM if they are setup properly. 300 Bergers from the 338. There is some of us shooting 390 gr A-tips out of 375 RUMS at very impressive velocities but you need a long barrel with the proper freebore and twist rate.

If you are looking at something you don't have Robert Vestal from Vestal Custom Rifles has come up with some BIG BOOMERS. 416,458 and 50 Vestal.

375 Cheytac is basically the Easy button for starters at ELR
Yes the 338 has a great barrel on it as well as machining in the chamber and bolt. I use 170 grain loaded ammo. These are a non belted cartridge, in my opinion the rum are great. I have a 30-378 mark v in the making for a new project. I would never own chili tech or any other strange named firearm as if it was any good everyone would have one. As for these super high priced units, I would get a sharps or Jeffery.

I am trying to find the best Long range cartridge. I know it varies throughout the grain sizes. I have the 220 swift, 300 wsm, 338 and 375 ultra mag and a lol 458 win mag. I'm wondering is there a hands down long range caliper?
I noticed the dude talking about hunting elk with the 460 weatherby!!!
All hamburger with a side order of bullet spice.
Totally unrelated to your question but I see where our military is going 6.8

Yes the 338 has a great barrel on it as well as machining in the chamber and bolt. I use 170 grain loaded ammo. These are a non belted cartridge, in my opinion the rum are great. I have a 30-378 mark v in the making for a new project. I would never own chili tech or any other strange named firearm as if it was any good everyone would have one. As for these super high priced units, I would get a sharps or Jeffery.
Your going to love that 30-378 mark V. I've owned one for about 17 years now and it's killed a lot of game for me at any range I choose. Deer but mostly elk. I've never had one run away!

I have a .375 Canadian with 300 grains I can carry. My .375 Cheytac has a March 5 x40 scope and 410 grain turned projectiles. Accurate but at 28 lbs not a carry gun. Anyone who's opinion posts no muzzle break required hasn't regularly shot and owned a Cheytac, or a true big bore .

I have a .375 Canadian with 300 grains I can carry. My .375 Cheytac has a March 5 x40 scope and 410 grain turned projectiles. Accurate but at 28 lbs not a carry gun. Anyone who's opinion posts no muzzle break required hasn't regularly shot and owned a Cheytac, or a true big bore
I don't want a chili tech firearm!!!! Why do people push their opinion on others!!!!!! Garbage in my opinion. I don't try and tell you how to cut the grass. Your rude cry baby vocabulary is suggestive of a poor education. Clearly this page has too many adolescents typ kids trolling to present themselves to. Yes I'm sure everyone knows the 30-378 is a record holder.
I have posted the question, I have received great information from knowledgeable marksman. Unfortunately I received rubish in the process.

I have a .375 Canadian with 300 grains I can carry. My .375 Cheytac has a March 5 x40 scope and 410 grain turned projectiles. Accurate but at 28 lbs not a carry gun. Anyone who's opinion posts no muzzle break required hasn't regularly shot and owned a Cheytac, or a true big bore .
3 peaks mechanical!!!!

I don't want a chili tech firearm!!!! Why do people push their opinion on others!!!!!! Garbage in my opinion. I don't try and tell you how to cut the grass. Your rude cry baby vocabulary is suggestive of a poor education. Clearly this page has too many adolescents typ kids trolling to present themselves to. Yes I'm sure everyone knows the 30-378 is a record holder.
I have posted the question, I have received great information from knowledgeable marksman. Unfortunately I received rubish in the process.
I can't believe there are 12 pages of responses to this troll who seems significantly more immature than my 13 year old kid.

I can't believe there are 12 pages of responses to this troll who seems significantly more immature than my 13 year old kid.
Hahahahahaha. Troll! Why did u comment? Cause your trolling for material so u can add your 2 cents of opinion. Look at me. To make matters worse you use what I said it your reply lmfao you are your own demise. Thanks for the entertainment. Nice screen name !!

I can't believe there are 12 pages of responses to this troll who seems significantly more immature than my

3 peaks mechanical!!!!chilitec is a gun! A metal box with a barrel screwed on to it. I like rifles, predominantly wooden stocks. The Jeffrey firearms are my cup of tea. Please folks if you don't like this move on without comments. Save yourself the effort of posting hatred towards others.

You realize you don't have to buy a Chey Tac rifle to shoot that cartridge. You honestly do come across as the immature one not to mention your knowledge of this seems very limited when comapring a Jeffrey cartridge to a cheytac. LOL

You realize you don't have to buy a Chey Tac rifle to shoot that cartridge. You honestly do come across as the immature one not to mention your knowledge of this seems very limited when comapring a Jeffrey cartridge to a cheytac. LOL
I'm immature! That's OK. There seams to be a sort of misunderstanding. I'm only 48 as well as an engineer. I guess in fact I misunderstanding the group by taking it for granted members understood the mechanics of chamber energy generation as well as propulsion aspects. The trig is only physics. Yes I am very aware of the firearm manufacturer's. Most posts mention chilli tech guns. The site administration should be booting these members with derogatory & morbid comments. Lmao on could say go #%&% yours but site rules are in place. Clearly the site has uneducated rednecks trying to add their nonsense. Shhh adults are talking. Take your chilli tech and shove the rate up your arse. Hahaha I'm at your level.