Long Range Target Cam

Deputy: How long did it take to get yours initially? I ordered one 4/19 and haven't received any shipping confirmation yet. Showed in stock for a couple days after so I anticipated faster shipping. I know with current events that some shipping has been delayed in the past, but haven't seen that lately. Not specified on their website either.

I ordered one 4/19 and haven't received any shipping confirmation yet.
I keep in touch with Kenny fairly regular through email. Just a couple days ago he said that he and his shop have been extremely busy working on customer builds here lately.
Also...I shot again at 500 yards last weekend (using the things I built for it also) and the camera functioned flawlessly....I didn't have a very good day behind the rifle and the camera had NO PROBLEMS showing me that. :)

🤣 Well, you see.......my 2 girls are at home 100% virtual schooling....my wife is at home 100% virtual working from home....and as such I am doing everything I can to be OUTSIDE 100% of the time. 🤪
I DO NOT BLAME YOU , YOU DESERVE PEACE AND QUIET . GO HUNTING FOR WHAT EVER IS IN SEASON. COYOTES IN PENNSYLVANIA ARE OPEN SEASON .

Yeah, covid has put a bind on things. Still, we've been seeing in the past few weeks (months maybe) a lot less hold ups compared to last year. Only thing I've seen held up lately is powder shipping and it seems like I've done an inordinate amount of online ordering lately. No hold ups when in stock.