Best Hunting Factory Ammo For My New 300 Win Mag?

You mean the people that are decimating the moose and elk populations in Saskatchewan and Manitoba because of their unrestricted hunting privileges and ability to hunt all year long and at night, and believe that fetus ungulates are a delicacy?

Yep I know them very well, in fact one of my partners was one, we owned a Natural Spring Water Company together, nice chap.

Nope, you're saying it, not me.

Nope, you're saying it, not me.

That is a fact, the truth I stated was not intended to offend anyone. The truth is the truth.

The original question I asked (Best Hunting Factory Ammo For My New 300 Win Mag?) had nothing to do with the birth rights of any group of people(s), it had to do with ammunition as I recall.

That is a fact, the truth I stated was not intended to offend anyone. The truth is the truth.

The original question I asked (Best Hunting Factory Ammo For My New 300 Win Mag?) had nothing to do with the birth rights of any group of people(s), it had to do with ammunition as I recall.

Yes, but you're the one the brought it up and not I or anybody else ...

Unless you are an Indian or as some people prefer to say a Native American, then us other Native Americans (3rd generation myself) are not allowed to hunt in Canada.

Really sucks, to be a white Native American in Canada!

... and as you can see we did exactly what you asked for.

Yes, but you're the one the brought it up and not I or anybody else ...

... and as you can see we did exactly what you asked for.

What is your point man? I said what I said. I am not embarrassed by it, nor will I apologize for it.

Back on topic please and thank you.

For factory hunting ammo at hunting distances out to 600 yards Federal premium can't be beat. I've shot them for years with no issues and they are super accurate and consistent with Partitions and Trophy Copper for Elk and the Speer SP's on deer.

Shooting 1000 yards with a factory load probably isn't the way to go.

Hornady will be coming out with their "Premium Hunter line loading the new 200 gr ELD-X bullets soon. Those would be a great option if you don't reload.

For factory hunting ammo at hunting distances out to 600 yards Federal premium can't be beat. I've shot them for years with no issues and they are super accurate and consistent with Partitions and Trophy Copper for Elk and the Speer SP's on deer.

Shooting 1000 yards with a factory load probably isn't the way to go.

Hornady will be coming out with their "Premium Hunter line loading the new 200 gr ELD-X bullets soon. Those would be a great option if you don't reload.

Thank you for the insight excaliber, much to consider for sure. :rolleyes:

PS: My secret desire is that them Nosler Trophy Grade 190 Gr. ABLR's shoot out of her Sub MOA.

I have already named my rifle, her name is Suzie-Q, all she needs now is me and the right ammo. :) gun)

Well boys got GREAT NEWS yesterday, the guys setting up my new rifle and Huskemaw just reported that my new rifle is shooting a little over 1 MOA, and I was told that if they bed it, it will shoot Sub MOA, with the Nosler Trophy Grade 190 Grain ABLR's which is exactly what I wanted to hear, am I ever happy!

Here is my new Sub MOA Rifle. She is sexy and only weights 8lsb. 4 oz and she is a KILLER!

VfkrJBvl.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.