Best hunting crossbow?

If price isn't an option which latest and greatest crossbow would you rank the highest for big game hunting. I mostly hunt open country in the Western US so there would be an advantage having a flat shooting, fast crossbow for long range shooting. I would be willing to pay more for quality!
Ten points are fantastic, check out the Rs470 vapor , 470 fps, will take ANY land animal on planet earth. Midway has a special on them now , made for them only by Ten Point, a $3000, dollar bow for half the price. Comes with great scope, scope struts,505 Nitro libs, and 505 scope rail.

Ten points are fantastic, check out the Rs470 vapor , 470 fps, will take ANY land animal on planet earth. Midway has a special on them now , made for them only by Ten Point, a $3000, dollar bow for half the price. Comes with great scope, scope struts,505 Nitro libs, and 505 scope rail.
I was thinking about picking this one up. Do you think it would be better than the Ravin R10? It's between those two

I've hunted all over NA and Africa with the Ravin 29X. I've harvested 10 different spices with it. It's been nocked around in Range Rovers, F250s and dropped more times that I'd care to admit. I am still on first set of strings. I've used 400/125s all the way up to 500/315 Ed Ashbys with it (sweet spot is 400/200 grain Samurai single bevel). It is GTG in my book.

I was thinking about picking this one up. Do you think it would be better than the Ravin R10? It's between those two
All day long read about all the problems Ravin has, their customer service is non-existent, all bows can break but ten Point responds quick and resolves the issues. never had one problem with TP.Get the 470 vapor and never look back , blazing speed,energy and accuracy.Never will find a better deal.

I've been looking at the Excalibur micro 380 for my father, does anyone have experience with it or similar?

I plan on adding a crank so he can cock it on his own and I've also heard that adding a Triggertech doesn't hurt

I've hunted all over NA and Africa with the Ravin 29X. I've harvested 10 different spices with it. It's been nocked around in Range Rovers, F250s and dropped more times that I'd care to admit. I am still on first set of strings. I've used 400/125s all the way up to 500/315 Ed Ashbys with it (sweet spot is 400/200 grain Samurai single bevel). It is GTG in my book.
I'm sure Ravins are good Crossbows , but what was a deal breaker for me was I could never reach a person on the phone to ask a few questions. I'm on my 2nd Tenpoint, any crossbow of todays manufacturer can have a problem.

I was floored yesterday when I walked into a local Sportmans Wharehouse and saw the price of a particular Raven crossbow….About $3700 and that is before taxes.

I guess I will have to hang on to my ole Mission Sub-1