Best Mechanical 100 Grain Broadhead for Ravin R10 Crossbow

I just purchased a new Ravin R10 crossbow and am extremely happy with it so far. After sight-in at 20 yards I shot it at 50, 80, and 100 yards. Couldn't believe I actually shot a 1.5 inch group (3 bolts) at 100 yards! I did cheat some as I was using my rifle bipod, rear support bag, and portable bench I use for long range rifle shooting. Now, I am wanting to purchase some mechanical broadheads for deer hunting that will shoot as close to the accuracy of the 100 grain target tips that I have sighted my bow in with. Granted I will need to verify accuracy with actual shooting the broadheads before going afield. What 100 grain mechanical broadhead would you suggest?
Thanks in advance.
Ranger;Have a Ravin also, Rage Hypo is kinda hard to beat but I'm sure there are others out therejust as good. Happy Hunting!

I am with tobyscreams. I still use the NAP Spitfires. Both styles work...either the chisel point or the cut on contact.
<<<Look left. One of many to fall to the ol' Spitfires. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Always get pass through with older Horton 175 Vision. Obviously no where near the speed of current crossbows. I keep my shots 40yds. and below (heart or lungs) though. :)

Rage! I've shot Sevr out of my compound but haven't taken game with them yet. The Rage heads and Ravin R10 is a great combo.

Had nothing but excellent results with Grim Reaper 2 blade crossbow rated heads. Shooting a Mission MXB 400.

A lot of good broadheads out there almost all of them good use what works for you. Myself and some friends have had very good results with Rage Hypodermic, crossbow and compound. Good luck and good hunting with whatever one you go with

100gr Rage Hypodeemic crossbow no collar. Not what you have but work really well in my Excalibur 400 Suppresser TD. Fly well and kill well. In my use it kills better than Swacher 100 and shoot same POI as field point

I ditched the Rage Crossbow NC for Schwacker.

I'll also say SEVR..it's the only mech I will use on game larger than whitetail deer. They also have one 'supposedly' optimized for crossbows. Like others have stated, your standard crossbows are now around 400fps, more than enough energy to open a mech BH on contact. I think a lot of the failures are from bows around 250fps with unlucky shots causing the deployment failures. If you hit them right, they will deploy but that's the thing with hunting, you don't always get to hit them right!

I want a x-bow and now that I'm seeing some nice ones under $400 might pick one up to play with.

I like the NAP Doublecross. Pics attached are entry and exit wounds on a deer I harvested last year. He ran about 30 yards then crashed. I've had similar results half a dozen times
20200912_094526.jpg
20200912_094536.jpg
20200912_094526.jpg20200912_094536.jpg