Best FFP scope for the buck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
I just had a run in with their customer service. I made a post about it a few nights ago. I wouldn't buy anything from them. Some of the worst I've ever seen. The guy told me, "we didn't make it, it was made In a factory in china. I'll see if there is something in the owner's manual that will help you". And other such hits as "well, take it back to the store where you got it and see if they will refund or exchange it".

I just had a run in with their customer service. I made a post about it a few nights ago. I wouldn't buy anything from them. Some of the worst I've ever seen. The guy told me, "we didn't make it, it was made In a factory in china. I'll see if there is something in the owner's manual that will help you". And other such hits as "well, take it back to the store where you got it and see if they will refund or exchange it".

The primos call thread? Bushnell does the customer service for things other than their scopes?

The primos call thread? Bushnell does the customer service for things other than their scopes?
Bushnell, primos, hoppes, weaver, and a few others are all the same folks answering the phone. They can read the owner's manual to you, and that is all of the tech support they can offer

Another inexpensive brand with good ffp options is Riton. I've got 4 or 5 of their scopes laying around. They punch above their weight

look through his channel. does a lot of scope reviews, tracking and clarity was my top 2 things. pretty unbiased on the reviews as he buys or barrows them and isn't sponsored to say nice things

i picked up a Riton conquer x3 6-24 FFP on their .mil discount and well, let's just say for the price it's worth paying what they normally sell for.

after receiving my scope his review was pretty spot on.

oh and there is a saying i think that goes -

"spend at least half of what you spent on the rifle for a scope"

Just don't ask anyone about that bushnell customer service. Probably neck and neck with Barska.

In fact, they probably make them side by side in the same Chinese factory.
Bushnell has always done right by me and Chinese or not they are one heck of a scope for the money, I have 2 Chinese Forges,6 Korean Nitro's and 1 LRTS and they are all the same quality

What's your budget? That can make a difference on the recommendations.
I think the $700-800 range is what is possible. Thanks all, for the excellent feedback... I'll check out these suggestions.
I am in the N Denver/Boulder area and I do know a mfg manager for Burris so thanks for that tip.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.