Best FFP scope for the buck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107796

I'm new to FFP scopes and on a budget so would like to ask your opinions on what has the best quality for the buck. thanks

I'll add what I think about the Bushnell Nitro FFP's. They can be bought very cheap, very clear, Deploy reticle is busy and isn't illuminated, but very usable for targets, not so much for hunting as anything below 6x is hard to see. They are a bit on the heavy side, but for a budget FFP, they are very well made, track well, and are very good optically. If you can find the 3-12 's for under 200 bucks like I did, they are a hec of a scope for the money.

Athlon ares btr is really reasonable. They function well, but not the best Glass you'll ever look through.

I'm also a fan of the leupold vx3-lrp line. I own quite a few of them. If you are in the market, they are still on the shelves for now, but not for long

Just don't ask anyone about that bushnell customer service. Probably neck and neck with Barska.

In fact, they probably make them side by side in the same Chinese factory.

Not upper tier. Bushnell has three grades China, Korea, and Japan. Top tier stuff like LRTS, DMR, XRS, SMRS are Japanese. I can't speak to their customer service bc I haven't had to use them, yet, fortunately.

Leupold quit the lrp line for some reason. Burris veracity is the same glass as the xtr2
Sightron makes some ffp options, they always are good value and punch above their weight class
I'm new to FFP scopes and on a budget so would like to ask your opinions on what has the best quality for the buck. thanks
Hey co guy what part of Colorado you from I'm from Meeker Colorado, western slope. Bud there is a lot of good glass out there that won't break the bank chose one and go for it. Since you're from Colorado maybe Burris quite local. I probably have 7 or 8 Burris scopes. The XTR is good glass never have looked through a Verasity

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.