Best current stock replacement for Tikka T3x

Bear bones with no hardware and shorter length of pull can get down to 15 oz. Most stocks we make end up closer to 17 oz with options.

Our stocks have a lot of the features mentioned above as well plus more compatability with Arca rails
Lots of good suggestions here.
Your stocks look pretty awesome. What is the trigger reach on the tikka going to be?

Peak44 is making stocks for Tikka rifles now. They make the stocks for the Weatherby Backcountry rifles. I just ordered one for my LH Tikka. I have one on a custom 700 and it's awesome. Only weighs 19 oz but it's not cheap.

I have a season on a pure precision altitude. Looks great but haven't adjusted to the bulky grip. No experience with them but I'd take a hard look at the peak44.

I have owned a few stocks, while not mainstream or budget stocks, bu far and away the 2 best stocks for recoil management are the Alltera carbon and the Gunwerks stocks.

And a close 3rd is the proof elevation stock. (I prefer the proof elevation MTR if you can find one) proof has a smaller palm swell that has a more natural feel for me.

A lot of people pick a stock of a general "feel" and don't realize how important it is as part of the recoil management system.

IMO few stocks offer much improvement over the stock tikka other then maybe a better recoil pad and a little less hollow.
but little to no better at recoil management

Get one with a negative comb and above bore line heel. Night and day with spotting shots and recoil management. Hard to explain how nice until you've tried it.

Right now I've got two alterra carbon hunters and an order in for the new rokstock.

The stockys is also a nice stock, shot with one a bit and it's solid but I like the alterra quite a bit more.
I agree whole heartedly. Few people understand the importance of the stock as part of the recoil management system. D
My top choice is 1) alltera, 2) gunwerks 3) proof elevation MTR. Haven't tried the ROK.