Best current stock replacement for Tikka T3x

Pretty much any will be better than factory. The Rok Stok from unknown munitions is going to be the best. I'd go pre order one if I were you. The sticky stocks vg would be my second choice. They will be about half the cost of the other options with similar or in the case of the rokstok more performance.

Eh1, game warden lr, or Stockys vg are all great for me. I didn't care for the alpine hunter or altitude, everyone's different so what works for one might not work for you. I also have a rokstok on order.
Eh1, game warden lr, or Stockys vg are all great for me. I didn't care for the alpine hunter or altitude, everyone's different so what works for one might not work for you. I also have a rokstok on order.
Why did you not care for the Altitude? Thank you

Why did you not care for the Altitude? Thank you
Not directed at me but I really like how the altitude feels in my hand and the grip through the forend. I also think it's great offhand. Where is suffers is recoil control. There is a lot of muzzle jump because of how steep the heel to toe on the butt is and how much below centerline the recoil pad is.

Hi all, I'm reaching out for opinions on what is the current best replacement aftermarket stock to replace the factory plastic stock with on the Tikka T3x superlight. Any personal experiences with fit, finish and feel of the offerings available in 2024. I would like to keep suggestions to a standard type drop-in stock to keep the rifle as a mountain type big game hunting rifle arrangement. I have read older posts with mixed reviews of the various manufacturers. Also, whether the recoil lug is kept as factory designed or if it is a molded in integral design. Thank you
Can't beat these-

Alterras carbon stock is about as good as it gets. Negative comb, and the heel doesn't drop. I've got a few the pure/Mesa stocks. They got the cheek right but the huge heel drop sucks. JCS Composites tactical stock is very similar to an EH1, which is also a great long range probe stock. New Rokstok will be interesting, I have a Tikka and 700sa on order.

Alterras carbon stock is about as good as it gets. Negative comb, and the heel doesn't drop. I've got a few the pure/Mesa stocks. They got the cheek right but the huge heel drop sucks. JCS Composites tactical stock is very similar to an EH1, which is also a great long range probe stock. New Rokstok will be interesting, I have a Tikka and 700sa on order.
The alterra is sweet, but for less than half the price and not needing to glass bed, I feel like the Stockys vg is a no brainer and the rokstok when it's readily available.

The alterra is sweet, but for less than half the price and not needing to glass bed, I feel like the Stockys vg is a no brainer and the rokstok when it's readily available.
Agreed, stocks in general are way too dang expensive for what they are. Oh and 6-12 month lead times, just as bad as barrel makers now. I for one, hope the rokstok teaches McMillan and Manners a lesson in economics. If these guys can start from scratch using 3rd party production, still cut acceptance profit margin at 550$, just tells us how bad were getting boned by these big name makers.

Agreed, stocks in general are way too dang expensive for what they are. Oh and 6-12 month lead times, just as bad as barrel makers now. I for one, hope the rokstok teaches McMillan and Manners a lesson in economics. If these guys can start from scratch using 3rd party production, still cut acceptance profit margin at 550$, just tells us how bad were getting boned by these big name makers.
Well said, I think a year or two down the road will look very different in the stock industry. If I'm not mistaken ag composites has already lowered their prices some.