Best $ ever spent?--- Tikka T3x Tac A1

Not at all surprised. I had wanted to buy a T3 Lite for years but couldn't justify the cost as I had more than enough rifles as it were. Stumbled onto a unbelievable deal on a 300wsm NIB T3 Lite that was to good to pass up. My biggest group so far was right at 1.13" with Federal Blue box ammo, and best reload I've shot so far makes one hole groups under 1/2". Hands down most accurate rifle I've ever owned or shot.
Made reloads using RL-17, H4831, IMR4451, and IMR4831 all gave sub MOA accuracy. But IMR4831 is best over all.
Kinda sad though as I doubt I will ever use any of my other rifles now.
I would like to have a T3 in 300 wsm. That round hits like a freight train and is plenty accurate!!!

Tikkas are generally shooters from what I've seen. Always liked the light T3s, especially the synthetic camo stainless models in lighter calibers like 243 and 6.5 CM. They make ridiculously light rifles in 300 WSM and similar powered calibers, OUCH! The $1800 msrp T3x Tac A1 on the other hand is 11.3 lbs naked...add 2+ lbs for good glass and rings, so 13.5 with a brake and 24" barrel and you've got a very stable foundation. So about $2600 OTD with a few discounts, it **** well BETTER drill one hole at 100!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.