Best case lube?

I use Imperial Paste Lube for the bodies and Imperial Dry Neck Lube for the necks. I saw the SD's drop when switching from mica to Imperial Dry Neck Lube. I just have a terry towel on my lap and wipe off every case after sizing.

Another method would be body size or shoulder bump and use a nitride bushing neck sizer.

Hornady Unique for resizing brass, as well as inside case neck.
Applied inside case neck on Q-tips. Then excess removed via dry Q-tip. Dry Q-tip good for about 10 case necks. 20 case necks per Q-tip. Since Q-tips are double ended.

Ok first I started with one shot spray, thought it was great till I got a shoulder gauge and shoulders were everywhere, sometimes I could feel a big difference in sizing force, so then I shook it and sprayed them up real good, let dry, started sizing, took a break, when I came back, i again feeling difference in force and then got stuck case, so done with that. Next lee lube mixed with rubbing alcohol, worked good but messy, had to use ultrasonic cleaner after, rinse then dry. Third was Hornady unique which works very well, little messy but can just wipe off, last I tried imperial case lube wax but found it less messy but harder to apply than unique so went back to unique. Just wondering what you guys think works best and what would you use on inside of neck as a lube between bullet and case, reason I ask is cause I came across some 223s I loaded over a year ago which shot fine then and now I'm getting a hard bolt lift when extracting the spent cases so I'm figuring the bullet created a little bit of a weld to the brass causing a pressure spike.
I've run the gamut with all this stuff. But when I started reloading 300 Hamr I got tired of stuck cases with everyone's spray lube and went back to the old RCBS lube pad and lube. Problem solved! Yeah it's messy but I prefer cleaning cases to removing stuck ones.

Ok first I started with one shot spray, thought it was great till I got a shoulder gauge and shoulders were everywhere, sometimes I could feel a big difference in sizing force, so then I shook it and sprayed them up real good, let dry, started sizing, took a break, when I came back, i again feeling difference in force and then got stuck case, so done with that. Next lee lube mixed with rubbing alcohol, worked good but messy, had to use ultrasonic cleaner after, rinse then dry. Third was Hornady unique which works very well, little messy but can just wipe off, last I tried imperial case lube wax but found it less messy but harder to apply than unique so went back to unique. Just wondering what you guys think works best and what would you use on inside of neck as a lube between bullet and case, reason I ask is cause I came across some 223s I loaded over a year ago which shot fine then and now I'm getting a hard bolt lift when extracting the spent cases so I'm figuring the bullet created a little bit of a weld to the brass causing a pressure spike.
I also had problems with one shot. So I switched to Forster high pressure case lube and haven't looked back.

I use almost all that have been mentioned. I think they all have a time and place, depending on brass and cartridge type. Last year I bought 2000 cases of once shot 223, mixed condition. Read somewhere about using material from a toilet ring, thought I would try, went to the hardware store, got one for $2. Used it for the 2000 cases. A little messy, but with rubber gloves on worked well. In fact I was amazed how well it worked, no issues. Cleaned in tumbler with corn cob. The ammo shoot great, no issues at all.

I will not use for my target rifles, but will use again if I have a large batch of brass to size. Have any of you tried.