Berger

It's in their current catalog.

You know they're getting the heck out of Kommiefornia and moving to Nevada. Transition was supposed to begin 2Q (now).

Demand is high . We are back ordered 3 months in Aus . Until production catches
up with demand when Arizona facility is tuned and running 100% , we all need
to show a little patience . I wonder what Walt Berger thinks about he monster
he has created : bless you Sir .

I haven't had any luck finding 6.5 Bergers any where. Them moving their operation to a more gun friendly state explains a lot. That and the 6.5 craz going on now.

Reloadinginternational.com has 6.5 130 grain target and hunting vld in stock right now. They're great, ordered some 6.5 140 grains and I had them 2 days later. Good prices also

Berger may lose a few customers with this shortage, people may start looking at other manufacturer bullets. I am sure Hornady is beginning to see some demand. I know the customer service return calls is non existent, I never received a reply and have heard others that have left messages for two months with no call back. They may want to re-think about not providing load information over email, since call backs don't work.

I loaded up last year when they were announcing their plan to relocate. Sign up for their news letter.

I was going to use 140 gr VLD's in a new 260 barrel but I'm having trouble getting it to shoot. So I figured I could get some 140 gr hybrids to try but I can't find any. So I'm going to try the Nosler RDF

I was able to get a Sierra 140 gr Gameking to work well without much effort.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts