Berger to introduce 7mm 195 gr EOL Hybrid Hunting Bullet

I would like to make a statement in regards to a recent article that was written in an Idaho publication that made several inaccurate claims regarding me as a poacher.

I was on a hunt in Idaho in 2010. I had a license, and a tag, during a legal season. I however had a admin problem in the office during our busy schedule and did not have all of the proper documents for the deer that were taken. I absolutely was convinced that I had everything in order before I left on the hunt, but did not double check. Until it was to late, I was unaware that any rules had been broken. Once I realized the problem, I did not compound the problem with any further attempts to try and make my situation worse. Once I was confronted I openly admitted to the mistake. The state of Idaho and myself came to a very good agreement, this agreement was good for both. I agreed to the fine and restitution for the animal. They agreed to not hold any charges or further actions against me. This was a simple agreement. There would be no compact punishment, or Lacey act issues, as I have hunted Idaho for 13 years and have never had a single thing out of
order. This was recognized by both parties, and as I mentioned was totally agreeable to the parties involved.

Now as the media does best, they have blown this out of proportion against me for the benefit of filling some print space. I am between a rock and a hard place, and have decided to take the high road with our viewers and fans, and explain this in depth directly to them, as I am a regular guy and have taken responsibility for my mistake.

My sponsors are behind me 110%. I could not be luckier to be associated with such a great group of companies, but more importantly a great bunch of people. They have been completely understanding as mistakes do happen. I am a professional and sometimes professionals do make mistakes at their jobs. It just so happened when I did, the media was right there to try to destroy me.

We will be filming as usual with no changes to our schedule to insure we continue to meet the needs of our fans and viewers. We hope this will not diminish any of our integrity.

Thanks for everyone's support and understanding on this matter.

Bob Beck
Extreme Outer Limits TV

Bob,
I've never seen your show. I don't know you or your personality. I read the article and your explanation. Your explanation makes perfect sense to me. Makes me chuckle to imagine the moment you realized you did not posses the second tag.

I was taught as a young man in civics class the punishments in this country are supposed to fit the crimes. I in no way support poaching. But, the penalties for an infraction such as yours are ridiculously out of line. I'm glad you were able to reach a suitable arrangement.

Thank you mr. Beck for your swift response. You have made it clear a to the situation.

Now maybe you could put up a preorder option for those 7mm bullets on your website since i just ordered an 8 twist just for these!

Gentlemen,

Your supporting comments are so helpful. I know I will probably not be understood, or agreed with by some, but the fact a couple of you can see through the crap makes me really appreciate how rewarding this community of guys can be.

I will try to get on at least once per day for a while between filming to answer or respond to any comments.

Also as soon as Berger and I know these bullets will absolutely work under all conditions, we will be ready to get these out to you guys.

Thanks again for the support.

Gentlemen,

Your supporting comments are so helpful. I know I will probably not be understood, or agreed with by some, but the fact a couple of you can see through the crap makes me really appreciate how rewarding this community of guys can be.

I will try to get on at least once per day for a while between filming to answer or respond to any comments.

Also as soon as Berger and I know these bullets will absolutely work under all conditions, we will be ready to get these out to you guys.

Come on bob! Cant you just make them magically apear? The wait is killing me!

Iron worker,

I plan on testing these in one of our current 9 twist builds right next to one of our 8 twist builds. When I get some realistic and substantial feedback I will share it with you and the other 9 twist guys. I do not know the outcome, but dang that would be nice for sure for a ton of guys.

I will keep you posted once I know.

Bob, I have watched many of your long range hunt show. I truly enjoy them.

I believed of your integrity since the very beginning, being a smart young man

you would never jeopardize your show, the trust of the bunch that back you up, etc,
etc.

As stated, we all make mistakes sooner or later, that's inevitable, but the truth will
always prevail sooner or later.

I'm wishing you the very best and will continue to watch your show!

Javier Moncada (Eaglet)

Hey, the good side is you gave those morons some good fodder. As many hunts as you do there has to be an occasional slip-up on your part. Nice to know you are human like the rest of us. It's just unfortunate that the media grabbed it, and, of course, never making mistakes themselves, they can be brutal................everyone LYAO, correct?

Gentlemen,

If I could ask a favor? I am posting a link to my Blog on our EOL TV site. If we can get enough clicks, it should index google. If this could happen, there is a chance that the world can hear my statement. It is the exact statement I made here. Just if your passing by this thread and you can see my side is all I am asking for. Also if any of you guys who have a ton greater experience with how forums work have any recommendations, I am all ears!

Any help is appreciated.

Poaching Accusations | Extreme Outer Limits TV | Hosted By Bob and Chris Beck

Thanks again.

Wow, this is very exciting news!

Great timing too; my head is still burried in 'Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting' from Bryan Litz and the chapters on OGW and hit probability have got me working the Excel spreadsheets again!

Can't wait to hear more about it's development! 30 cal will soon be a thing of the past :p

Wow, this is very exciting news!

Great timing too; my head is still burried in 'Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting' from Bryan Litz and the chapters on OGW and hit probability have got me working the Excel spreadsheets again!

Can't wait to hear more about it's development! 30 cal will soon be a thing of the past :p
The 30 cal will never be a thing of the past, especially when Berger is turning out 230 gr. pills, and Guys like Bob, If I remeber right,seems like I have seen him behind the 300 ultra a time or 2

Gentlemen,

If I could ask a favor? I am posting a link to my Blog on our EOL TV site. If we can get enough clicks, it should index google. If this could happen, there is a chance that the world can hear my statement. It is the exact statement I made here. Just if your passing by this thread and you can see my side is all I am asking for. Also if any of you guys who have a ton greater experience with how forums work have any recommendations, I am all ears!

Any help is appreciated.

Poaching Accusations | Extreme Outer Limits TV | Hosted By Bob and Chris Beck

Thanks again.

I hope I just clicked you 20 times. That's about all my attention span will permit. I'm always good for 20 if you will keep refreshing this reminder. If I use the link that's a click, correct?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.