Berger Bullet Question

The sad part is that after all of that I'm no closer to a Darwin Award than I was before I started.:rolleyes:

Ha!!

Roy, you are less than 3 hours from me. If you ever need a partner in crime, let me know. I'll grab my 338AM and drive on down. Remember, it's always better to have a witness that can document the exact circumstances for a Darwin award! :D

AJ

I have had to hold my gut reading your post Roy. but I am as excited as you to see a heavy .277 from Berger,I know Wildcat sold to a gentleman in Las Vegas and they still have no FFL I just today acquired a long awaited Utah San Jaun unit elk tag and was hopeing for a high bc heaver than 150 just in case I need to shoot long if the guy,s from berger are still posting I suppose there is no chance in seeing 170 .277 before August is there???

I have had to hold my gut reading your post Roy. but I am as excited as you to see a heavy .277 from Berger,I know Wildcat sold to a gentleman in Las Vegas and they still have no FFL I just today acquired a long awaited Utah San Jaun unit elk tag and was hopeing for a high bc heaver than 150 just in case I need to shoot long if the guy,s from berger are still posting I suppose there is no chance in seeing 170 .277 before August is there???

Lefty,

The funny thing is it happened pretty close to that way........

It was a decent learning experience but I'm now over it.......

RE: Wildcat bullets. The fellas that purchased the Name and Equipment are from, we'll say Ely NV. The main cog in the wheel made a bunch of 169s while in CA.

Its just a wait and see on the ffl.

Depending on which 270 cartridge you shoot you should have what you need by the time you need it, but just barely........

We are in Elko, NV... and we should be able to get you those heavy 270's by August. The ATF just took some money out of my bank account. I'm taking this as a good sign that the license will be here soon.

Congratulations on your tag. I also drew a tag in Utah for mule deer.

Paul

Sounds like the news I wanted to hear Paul gun is a 270 Kirby is building very close to his allen express

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.