Banish Backcountry?

Well I fell for the marketing hype and my first suppressor will be a Banish Backcountry. Does anyone have one and be willing to give me their "unpaid" opinion on it? 😂 Wishing I had gone with a TBAC now.
I have one, does it work up to a 300 Rum, yes. Is it quiet as far as a suppressor is concerned… umm your ears won't ring. Recoil/noise reduction is not as good as a 7 inch or longer suppressor. On a smaller cartridge less than 78 grains I think it would be fine. To be honest I'd rather shoot my 300 Rum with a break than the backcountry suppressor. Fortunately my 338 Suppressor turns my 300 into a loud pellet gun on recoil and noise. In short the longer the suppressor and more baffle stacks the better performance you will have.

Also as far as cleaning suppressors running them in a sonic cleaner does a wonderful job of removing carbon as well.

I listened to a podcast on the Banish line. It almost convinced me to jump into the suppressor crowd. They seem pretty nice to me. If you have a way to listen to podcasts, check out the The Big Game Hunting podcast. They have an interview and go over the Banish line on one of their episodes.

Are the TBAC serviceable? I'm not quite there, but hop
ing to scrape up enough change to get one next year sometime.
I ask TB about cleaning.

Per their website:

Our centerfire rifle suppressors need minimal cleaning in most applications. The only "gunk" they accumulate is some carbon buildup, which is self-limiting to some degree since each shot will knock some loose. We recommend taking a baseline weight measurement when the suppressor is new. When the suppressor has gained approx 2-3 ounces, it's time to clean. Depending on volume of fire, cartridge, powder used, and barrel length, this can range in time span from "never" to "once a year".

Cleaning can be accomplished using CLR (a ZEP product - find at Home Depot) to dissolve the carbon. Soak the inside of the suppressor in ZEP CLR and flush it every day for several days. Alternating with an Ultrasonic cleaner can help to break up stubborn carbon. Do not use CLR in an ultrasonic cleaner - it will damage the tank.

For ULTRA series suppressors, CLR should not soak the "Direct Thread Insert" for Direct Thread ULTRA suppressors. The best way to accomplish this is to have the thread end up and fill the suppressor up to just short of the direct thread insert, or about 1.25" into the suppressor.