Banish Backcountry?

Bergerblaster

Well I fell for the marketing hype and my first suppressor will be a Banish Backcountry. Does anyone have one and be willing to give me their "unpaid" opinion on it? 😂 Wishing I had gone with a TBAC now.

Love the Banish line and have a few, but had no interest in a can that cannot be user serviced/cleaned. Was given a bs excuse for why that was, hunting rifles not shot much. Mayber theirs aren't. Said No thanks then.
Are the TBAC serviceable? I'm not quite there, but hoping to scrape up enough change to get one next year sometime.

Are the TBAC serviceable? I'm not quite there, but hoping to scrape up enough change to get one next year sometime.
Silencer Central got me with their 0% interest payment plan. Pretty good deal, I unfortunately bought mine right before they started offering the buy one, get one free deal they have going right now.

I dunno. I have about 10,000 rounds of various calibers through a silencerco omega 300 (sealed can, not user serviceable) with zero issues. If a person really wants to clean it out, it's easy enough dump a few mags of hot 5.56 and burn most of the carbon out of the can. Folks get way too caught up in "user serviceable". It's a feature and a marketing gimmick for the most part, but doesn't change the end usability from my perspective.

I don't own one personally but what do you do with a 1 piece design when it fills with carbon? Soak it?
Burn it out, or plug the end and fill it with solvents (some can cause some issues, some work fine) and let it sit and dissolve. Dump, rinse, repeat. I've never seen one actually fill up though.

Wow. I've seen what n570 does to them in short order with big 30 cals.
chunks falling back down the barrel, jamming lugs etc.
Extreme example though, I guess it's about the worst of the worst.

I don't own one personally but what do you do with a 1 piece design when it fills with carbon? Soak it?
There are methods to clean them but the typical user will never put enough rounds through one to need it.
I have an old YHM Phantom Ti that probably has over 5000 rounds through it and it's never been or needed cleaning.

The 300 Prc and NM, NMI some of my shooting pals use just puke that hard tar.
Dont know what kind of suppressors they use, but it appears yours is a better design!

User serviceable suppressors are only relevant for rimfire stuff. The stuff that needs to be cleaned out of rimfire suppressors is mainly wax. That being said, no rifle suppressors needs to be serviced. As a matter of fact, a dirty suppressor is actually quieter than a new suppressors. All, suppressors by design are self cleaning, because every time you shoot, the aperture gets cleaned. I have multiple 30 cal suppressors that has seen more than 5000 rounds through it and works just fine, better than new even.

Pistol suppressors can be partially taken apart, but that is mainly to replace the Nielsen device with a spacer for non tilt barrel guns. The baffles for lots of pistol suppressors are welded in place and almost identical to rifle suppressors.

All that being said, if you really want to clean your suppressors, you can soak it for multiple days by filling it with Purple Power after plugging one end of the suppressor with a cork. Change the liquid a few times over days and you will be just fine.