Bad lot of winchester primers

I had issues with Winchester primers I bought in 2008-2012.They always seemed to have a looser fit than other brands of primer.Sent them back to Winchester.They paid me back for the ones I turned in.I talked to a gunsmith about the bolts.He said it was cosmetic and wouldn't affect anything.He said if he cleaned up the bolt face,he would also have to set the barrel back.He said if they were his,he would leave them as is.I have bought Winchester primers after this issue.They fit tight like they should and have had zero issues since.
Primer pocket gas cutting is only cosmetic until it isn't. On certain rifles they will start cutting into your ejector pin cutouts, which they will destroy. I'm not a fan of 55K+ PSI gas leaking out anywhere near my face. I would avoid any gunsmith that thinks that this is okay.

I bought a box of winchester primers and shot a few loads the other day to discover holes in the sides of my brass/primers and black all around the primers. My bolt face has little burn marks in it. I've read that winchester will send your money back or replace them with new primers. Does anyone know the recent number to phone, lots have been changed.

These were Winchester large rifle magnums. Went back to the few federals I have left and it didn't happen again.
A few years back I had the same issue with two rifles one was with standard large rifle primers and one with magnum primers. I contacted Winchester and gave lot numbers and photos of the failed primers and the damaged bolt faces. They were very helpful, not only did they replace the primers but offered to replace the bolts on both rifles (Remington 700), I explained that it would be cheaper and I would prefer to have my bolt recondition by my gunsmith because they were both blueprinted and the lugs were lapped. I sent the bill and they reimbursed me the full amount.