Bad Drivers Argh!

moving is always a gamble, you can move any where and end up with bad neighbors/land owns boarding you
new things coming into an area and so on

moving to remote places maybe cheaper living costs, but you also have to have that income to live there
most folks live near where they work, due to that's what pays the bills,
starting over is also never easy, add in age, health issue's, added expenditures

having to learn a new area for basic's, from food, repairs, HELP when needed and so on
all real issue's and PAINS, most don't enjoy!

so as I said, MOVING isn;t always a feasible option, nor easy to do period!
and its NOT about, choosing some times, its about again what pays the bills

lots of folks I bet would like an exotic sports car, doesn;t mean they will ever get one though! HAHA!
so its not as simple as , choosing a different place to live to get away from traffic
tons of variables that have to provide for before one can MOVE!
I have known a lot of very religious people that died, poor and un happy!

God didntl; seem to help them no matter how much they believed in things or prayed for help!
hell i PAID many of some of there bills and helped them all the time!
NO bash, just being honest
its good to have faith, just don;t count on it as a real way to pay bills !
unless your working in the game and well then??
that;s another topic all together!

moving is always a gamble, you can move any where and end up with bad neighbors/land owns boarding you
new things coming into an area and so on

moving to remote places maybe cheaper living costs, but you also have to have that income to live there
most folks live near where they work, due to that's what pays the bills,
starting over is also never easy, add in age, health issue's, added expenditures

having to learn a new area for basic's, from food, repairs, HELP when needed and so on
all real issue's and PAINS, most don't enjoy!

so as I said, MOVING isn;t always a feasible option, nor easy to do period!
and its NOT about, choosing some times, its about again what pays the bills

lots of folks I bet would like an exotic sports car, doesn;t mean they will ever get one though! HAHA!
so its not as simple as , choosing a different place to live to get away from traffic
tons of variables that have to provide for before one can MOVE!
I have known a lot of very religious people that died, poor and un happy!

God didntl; seem to help them no matter how much they believed in things or prayed for help!
hell i PAID many of some of there bills and helped them all the time! (burials and funerals too paid for my me??)
NO bash, just being honest
its good to have faith, just don;t count on it as a real way to pay bills !
unless your working in the game and well then??
that;s another topic all together!