Bad Drivers Argh!

OK another rant, this is getting really stupid. I am beginning to wonder if this is caused by the vaccines????

Left on red is now common in my area. I've had drivers blow horn at me to turn across heavy traffic even when on red. Stop signs are suggestion and completely ignored blowing through at 55mph at times, intersections that have flashing red stop light and LED flashing signs on stop sign still have serious deadly accidents, traffic lights have 3-4 cars go thru after red, train crossings have several accidents a year from bypassing barricades (Darwinism usually), double yellow lines mean nothing, texting/social media postings norm and all over road, extreme speed (like 80-90 in 55) in limited sight distance roads, crotch rockets fatalities from 100+mph on 2 lane roads (Darwinism), tailgating so close can only see roof of car in mirror, young kids jumping around in vehicles instead of in car seats, school zone speed limits are a joke, school buses being passed while stopped (recent child fatality did nothing to stop it) and lastly the trash being thrown out of vehicles is becoming beyond stupid. Had moron throw out Burger King bag at gas pump instead of getting out of car and placing in bin, so I picked it up and handed it back. They got out of car and placed in bin. I said thank you. Recently had someone throw a cig butt out of window while I was pumping gas. He said: oops! REALLY! OOPS! You dang near blew my butt up! Yes he apologized but how can you be that oblivious?

Seriously, is this happening in your areas? Are people this self absorbed and narcissistic they are this clueless? Or my new favorite word - OBLIVIOUS? We have never had so many close calls driving and only by Act of God, having head on swivel, checking mirrors every 5 seconds, have we avoided being hit.

Rant over, thank you.

Whiners.....
I was at my doctors office for p.t.....
My idiot dr. decided to back out of his space while waving at my therapist....in his new fancy new dodge 3500....and smashed the back of my tacoma... totaled my 2001 4 door 4wd Tacoma...179500 miles...brand new windshield..brand new tires....
My appraiser said im screwed....my truck was still worth 14500.....he smashed it enough to make it inoperable...tailgate couldnt open..taillight lense allover the ground..bed was an accordian.......did I forget to say 'my truck was the only other vehicle in the parking lot'.....
All these new drivers in our areas...still competing like they are still in CA.........send'm
NO, you are not imagining it, common courtesy just about doesn't exist anymore.
I put my blinker on to make a lane change the other day ,and had plenty of room , until the guy behind me in the lane I wanted in noticed my blinker , and sped up so I couldn't get over?
I showed him that I thought he was #1 , he thought about pulling over ,to have a discussion about it , but decided to ,
(Let me walk) .
Yes very little common courtesy.

I put my blinker on to make a lane change the other day ,and had plenty of room , until the guy behind me in the lane I wanted in noticed my blinker , and sped up so I couldn't get over?
I showed him that I thought he was #1 , he thought about pulling over ,to have a discussion about it , but decided to ,
(Let me walk) .
Yes very little common courtesy.
When there are people who have no respect for themselves, I don't think we should expect them to have respect for others.

I've said it many times, the smarter they make cars, just like smart phone's
it just makes for dumber people, as folks will not take the time to learn any skills, if they have device that will do things for them
from lane assist, self driving cars, auto parking and so on
the more a car does, the worse drivers will be IMO!
there are lots of videos now showing folks SLEEPING behind the wheel of self driving cars going 75-80+ mph on high ways!
were in for some scary traveling as cars advance and actual driving skills vanish just like morals and common sense is disappearing from people today!

OK another rant, this is getting really stupid. I am beginning to wonder if this is caused by the vaccines????

Left on red is now common in my area. I've had drivers blow horn at me to turn across heavy traffic even when on red. Stop signs are suggestion and completely ignored blowing through at 55mph at times, intersections that have flashing red stop light and LED flashing signs on stop sign still have serious deadly accidents, traffic lights have 3-4 cars go thru after red, train crossings have several accidents a year from bypassing barricades (Darwinism usually), double yellow lines mean nothing, texting/social media postings norm and all over road, extreme speed (like 80-90 in 55) in limited sight distance roads, crotch rockets fatalities from 100+mph on 2 lane roads (Darwinism), tailgating so close can only see roof of car in mirror, young kids jumping around in vehicles instead of in car seats, school zone speed limits are a joke, school buses being passed while stopped (recent child fatality did nothing to stop it) and lastly the trash being thrown out of vehicles is becoming beyond stupid. Had moron throw out Burger King bag at gas pump instead of getting out of car and placing in bin, so I picked it up and handed it back. They got out of car and placed in bin. I said thank you. Recently had someone throw a cig butt out of window while I was pumping gas. He said: oops! REALLY! OOPS! You dang near blew my butt up! Yes he apologized but how can you be that oblivious?

Seriously, is this happening in your areas? Are people this self absorbed and narcissistic they are this clueless? Or my new favorite word - OBLIVIOUS? We have never had so many close calls driving and only by Act of God, having head on swivel, checking mirrors every 5 seconds, have we avoided being hit.

Rant over, thank you.
Yep buddy people have changed for the worse!I really don't expect it to get better.
If and when we get to food shortages I expect full mayhem.

Take what you think is bad then multiply it by 40 million, the population of California, then factor in that half don't speak English and you have what I deal with.
Would not want to be in your shoes buddy.
But there is a light at the end of the tunnel,it's called retirement.
Thats where you live on a fraction of what you used to live on and you make doctors rich.
Ah yes,retirement!

Had a lady smash into the back of my trailer this am while getting fuel. She said her back up alarm never went off so she didn't know it was there. I drive a red crew cab pickup and the 24ft trailer was loaded with 17 round bales I guess I parked in her blind spot. On the bright side I drove off with but a few scratches on the trailer and she had to call for a tow truck as her bumper was hanging off and it broke the glass out the hatch of her Hyundai.

Had a lady smash into the back of my trailer this am while getting fuel. She said her back up alarm never went off so she didn't know it was there. I drive a red crew cab pickup and the 24ft trailer was loaded with 17 round bales I guess I parked in her blind spot. On the bright side I drove off with but a few scratches on the trailer and she had to call for a tow truck as her bumper was hanging off and it broke the glass out the hatch of her Hyundai.
Some driver's blind spot is anything behind them.

I was at a red light once stopped, and seen this car behind me a coming,
I knew I was going to get hit, so just at impact I raised my foot off the brakes, then STOPPED the car behind me, smaller compact car I was in a 3/4 ton Ram
after the lady HIT me and I stopped her, I pulled up a little to get her OFF me, when I did, she hit the gas petal and hit me a second
time! again I stopped her!
it was a little old lady, she was crying like mad, when I and several others tried to talk to her she refused to answer, anything other than she said she was OK< nothing else!

all that was wrong with my truck was part off my trailer hitch, her front of her car had a big V smashed into things, after 10+ minutes of trying to get her info and all(cops called and said they were too busty to get there )
SO, I left!!
tow truck was called for her, as her car was no longer running!
But its
Just amazing how bad some folks can drive and not know what to do in an accident! I see close calls daily here, from Bad drivers

however, that was the first time I had someone hit me twice, and still had NO damage ! ??
RAM Tough they say I guess HAHA

I was at a red light once stopped, and seen this car behind me a coming,
I knew I was going to get hit, so just at impact I raised my foot off the brakes, then STOPPED the car behind me, smaller compact car I was in a 3/4 ton Ram
after the lady HIT me and I stopped her, I pulled up a little to get her OFF me, when I did, she hit the gas petal and hit me a second
time! again I stopped her!
it was a little old lady, she was crying like mad, when I and several others tried to talk to her she refused to answer, anything other than she said she was OK< nothing else!

all that was wrong with my truck was part off my trailer hitch, her front of her car had a big V smashed into things, after 10+ minutes of trying to get her info and all(cops called and said they were too busty to get there )
SO, I left!!
tow truck was called for her, as her car was no longer running!
But its
Just amazing how bad some folks can drive and not know what to do in an accident! I see close calls daily here, from Bad drivers

however, that was the first time I had someone hit me twice, and still had NO damage ! ??
RAM Tough they say I guess HAHA
I have rear ended four times by drivers at stop sign or stop lights. Two vehicles were totaled and the other two badly damaged. The worst damage too either of my trucks was plastic inserts in the hitch were damaged. My daughter just talked to me this morning. Last night her and my son in law were T-bined in a parking lot in Salt Lake. Their vehicle was totaled by a woman running a stop sign. "IN A PARKING LOT". I guess my wife gets to drive over to Salt Lake and pick them up.