Pandemic Television argh!

Muddyboots

If I see one more commercial stating "Trying times" "Challenging times" "Difficult times" "Unusual time" I will 🤮. Some stations have just a logo up while they are talking in background. C'mon, this isn't 1935, not even a screen saver of photo's scrolling? Even my wife cannot take one more commercial stating the obvious. We actually laughed at a Captain Obvious commercial since it WAS so OBVIOUS!

If I see one more commercial stating "Trying times" "Challenging times" "Difficult times" "Unusual time" I will 🤮. Some stations have just a logo up while they are talking in background. C'mon, this isn't 1935, not even a screen saver of photo's scrolling? Even my wife cannot take one more commercial stating the obvious. We actually laughed at a Captain Obvious commercial since it WAS so OBVIOUS!
You should be in your vehicle on the way to the capital building to tell your governor she needs to go!

My wife and I were just talking about this last night. You cannot get away from it. Hulu and Netflix both have these for commercials too. :rolleyes:

So what you are saying is the "trying times commercials" are causing you trying times?! ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.