UPS Drivers

Mine drops off rifle barrels and knows what he is delivering, then we have discussions about what it is for. Or if a package is from Aero or midway or whatever, we spit in the driveway and cuss ammo scalpers together.

My ups driver is better than yours.

Mine drops off rifle barrels and knows what he is delivering, then we have discussions about what it is for. Or if a package is from Aero or midway or whatever, we spit in the driveway and cuss ammo scalpers together.

My ups driver is better than yours.
I let my UPS driver and his son hunt the youth weekend one time at my place

Anyone get comments from their UPS driver about getting so many explosives packages they get?

My wife just texted me and said our driver said something to her.

Kris
The times have changed havnt they. My wife mentioned some how, how many rifles I have to an acquaintance and she said it was "suspicious". I told her to just tell people I'm a fisherman. No more gun talk. Geez

I could have wrang the ups' drivers neck today! Little twerp came hauling butt up my driveway today so I walk out of the shop grab the box from him and asked him to slow down coming in (because of the kids). He says "uh-huh" and slams the door in my face. So I open it not very nice like and laid into him. Asked for his name and his supervisors name and number says "don't yell at me I have a job to do too and that he wouldn't give me that information" slams the door again and drives off.
Trying to get in touch with the ups distribution center now.

I have a very good friend of 38 years , that we have hunted together , who LOVES hunting , shooting , and collecting Mauser-style rifles , who has been a driver for UPS for more than 34 years .
He votes straight DEMOCRAT in ALL elections .
I have asked him why he chooses to vote for those candidates who want to take away the liberties that he loves .
His answer is that he is a UNION member , and the "Union protects my job , helps me earn a good living , makes certain that he has health insurance for his wife , and that approximately 90% of all UPS employees are union members and nearly all of them vote DEMOCRAT".

He and all of his Union Brothers must be Deaf , Dumb , and Blind , because he and they believe that the we , the citizens of the USA are NOT in PERIL of loosing our Constitutionally guaranteed liberties .

THEY ALL DRINK THE KOOL-AID BEING OFFERED BY THE DEMOCRATS !!!!!

DMP25-06

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.