ATF Wait Times

When calling the ATF, what information do you need to tell them? Does what they tell you seem to be accurate?

idcwby

Nice! I'm planning on using an AL tune and endcaps and then 3d printing a monocore out of high temp resin. There's some really effective designs that you couldn't manufacture any other way

I don't anything about 3-d printing but send me the parts. I will put it together. The kit I built turned out great. I have a steel plate in the back yard under a light and I could not resist trying it out again. The cci quiet would not work the bolt on the 10/22 but is very quiet. Tonight I tried the 42 gr Winchester and almost as quiet and worked the bolt just fine. Awesome on a 22

Thanks

Buck

Mine was a singleshot trust and purchased through silencershop on 10-4-19 for any in the same time frame

Me too...my dealer goes through Silencer Shop as well...

I'm kind of hoping they were "worst case" telling me a year so I won't be calling them to see if they have my stamp.

I have my fingers crossed!

yeah right. name me anything that the US government is in charge of that gets done in 90 days.
Free chit for non citizens! Way less than 90. Probably the only efficient transaction of your tax money they make. Lol
Sorry couldn't help myself