ATF Wait Times

Last week I got a form 4 suppressor out of NFA jail. It was a paper form for a trust. 11 months from mailing application to stamp at my dealer.

yeah right. name me anything that the US government is in charge of that gets done in 90 days.

As an American citizen, that's ok with me. Anybody can live elsewhere under the rules of the saudis, the Russians, the Chinese, the N koreans or anywhere else, if they choose.

Men might be more free in the ancestral homeland of England or other part of Europe. With all the complaining, maybe its worth a try?

Sorry to be a cage rattler but in all seriousness, every single concern should be forwarded to ATF. Complaining about what I see, even if flawed, as the greatest democracy in the world, is worth very little. cheers and safe hunting

You are all lucky here in the arm pit of the United States (illinois) we cant own suppressors have to wait 72 hours after filling out a 4473 before we can take possession of our firearm then we must have a FOID card Fire Arms Owners Identification card to even purchase ammo and shoot our guns then if you want to protect your self you need another permit that cost about $500 bucks for class and state fees my wife and my self have had enough looking for a home in Tennessee

9 months and still waiting on an efile for additional suppressors in a trust. "We're from the government and we're here to help." Not so much.....

Recent Posts