McMillan Wait Time

Two Six Oh-Letergo

I have my eye on a McMillan stock and I am in the process of saving up for it. I know in the past it was 6+ months wait. Does anyone know what the current wait times are?

Thankyou for the quick answer. I guess I will put an order in and try to forget about it for a few months.
The bottom line is that you have to deal with the lead time if you want it. I am never in a hurry on any of my builds, so it is never a problem. The longer you wait to place your order, the longer you wait.
Better than a suppressor…
All 3 of my suppressors, on average, were a 4-month wait. If one wants one, one must deal with the current wait time, process/excuse/politics. People are waiting to improve, but it will not happen for a while. I am just happy it is available, and I can use it for hunting now. Patience is a virtue. I went in for the long wait time, but I got it sooner than most. The next time I knew, I got the approval notification and was shooting it at the range.

The bottom line is that you have to deal with the lead time if you want it. I am never in a hurry on any of my builds, so it is never a problem. The longer you wait to place your order, the longer you wait.

All 3 of my suppressors, on average, were a 4-month wait. If one wants one, one must deal with the current wait time, process/excuse/politics. People are waiting to improve, but it will not happen for a while. I am just happy it is available, and I can use it for hunting now. Patience is a virtue. I went in for the long wait time, but I got it sooner than most. The next time I knew, I got the approval notification and was shooting it at the range.
I've seen you post that on other threads. Lucky duck is all I can say. You are most certainly the exception and not the norm. That being said, if you want one, buy one and wait…it's the only legal way you'll get one. The same could be said for a new fancy stock.

I've seen you post that on other threads. Lucky duck is all I can say. You are most certainly the exception and not the norm. That being said, if you want one, buy one and wait…it's the only legal way you'll get one. The same could be said for a new fancy stock.
Perhaps, but a guy on another thread about suppressors got his in 16 days, IIRC.

Yep, that's the bottom line; one must pay (in time and money) to play.

Ron Burgundy What GIF