ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

I'm on the đź’© list I guess .I'm still on hold and don't think another can will get thru the hold . I'd really like to get a sythe. To go with my 280ai instead of the harvester Evo or omega 300 that are currently there .The sythe wasn't available yet . All the reviews are great and it's light weight.

Filing as an individual at this point is definitely the way to go if you're wanting to save some time. Then move it into a trust (for another $200) later on. I'm probably going to go buy another rimfire can today.

Are these just individual forms that are getting approved so fast? I hadn't seen that tie up to this point.

All mine are on a trust at this point.

Submitted yesterday at 10:53 AM, approved today at 9:19 AM. 23 hours thru SS kiosk individual.....
IMG_1027.jpg

the Otter Creek Hydrogen-S submitted 4 minutes earlier is still not approved.....

May sound strange but just wondering if your check was cashed and the money give to illegals. AND THE HELL with you. SEEMS STRANGE BUT TRUE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT WILL DO EVERTHING QUICKLY FOR ILLGALS BUT NOT FOR AMERICANS. VOTE IN THE NEXT ELECTION .