ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

I had a case of the fat finger. I meant to say march 2023. My apologies. And yes I'm a vet if someone else needs data

I emailed them.
Let's see what happens.
So this morning I got a response.

Wonder what this means?

"Your transaction(s) has been resolved by the NICS Section. An updated status will be submitted to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Please direct any additional questions regarding your application to ATF at [email protected]."

Ask them. They provided their email.

Im guessing a background check (fingerprints) response was provided but thats a guess.

Yeah I sent them another email but with my last email being 2 months ago I doubt I'll get it anytime soon.
Just didn't know if anyone who was in the know had any exp with this response.

Two weeks away from being a full year.
Rant begins...
I guess our government assumes we are guilty of something until proven innocent.
Couldn't be political, right!
Have bought two arms and three pieces of arms that have a serial number SINCE filing.
I have never ever posted anything political or subversive on any social media. If fact this site is usually all I ever post on.
Rant over...

Has given me a chance to build a firearm specific to suppressor IF I ever get it.

my last one took eight months and a week or two. you have to remember that where they do the work is in washington state, I think seattle.