ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Wanted to give an update. Tom 264... I wanted you to know that they just approved my suppressor after I wrote the email to the FBI. I can't believe it. It's been 335 days... Maybe they'll prove yours shortly as well!
I am fortunate all of mine took ~4 months. I am no fan of the ATF or FBI. However, if your letter to the FBI helps, perhaps you can share your letter for others to use as a template and remove personal information—just a thought for you to ponder. Have fun with your new suppressor.

I am fortunate all of mine took ~4 months. I am no fan of the ATF or FBI. However, if your letter to the FBI helps, perhaps you can share your letter for others to use as a template and remove personal information—just a thought for you to ponder. Have fun with your new suppressor.
Ok, Ok, Ok, forget the letter.....let us in on YOUR secret. I understand the odd one of 90-160 days.....multiple at 120 please help!!! 🤣 🤣 For us round one 13mo (single), round two 8mo (twins), just started round three (Dad N Son). Maybe too late for me on the last ones, and I'm guessing a few more go's at it are in the future. Maybe if we did triplets per time?

I'd be interested in this as well if you'd be willing to share. My last suppressor purchase will be at 3 years waiting this coming March. Based upon the information I was able to get from the atf is my original submission was denied due to the FBI just not doing the background check in the allotted time. This seems to have happened to several people that submitted forms in the same time range as me(March 2021). According to SilencerShop my e form has been resubmitted as of August 23 but don't have confirmation the atf has received my application. This not my first rodeo with the NFA as I have 2 other suppressors and multiple SBR's and all of those were reasonable turn around times(comparing to general wait times).

Ok, Ok, Ok, forget the letter.....let us in on YOUR secret. I understand the odd one of 90-160 days.....multiple at 120 please help!!! 🤣 🤣 For us round one 13mo (single), round two 8mo (twins), just started round three (Dad N Son). Maybe too late for me on the last ones, and I'm guessing a few more go's at it are in the future. Maybe if we did triplets per time?
No secret, I just got lucky. I went in thinking for the long haul.

Thank you. Did you go through Mile High?
I just trying to gather some data that I might be able to do something with.
Myself and many other vets have bought cans in Colorado and are all experiencing very long wait times but friends who are not vets seem to get can back much quicker.
It could be coincidence but likely not!

That is the big problem with this broken system. They are skipping many, many people with forms back way before July of this year. It make absolutely no sense to be waiting 10-13 months and hearing people getting stamps back in less than 6.