ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

I have a Primal that should be a few weeks away (can't count on that though).

I got approval notice yesterday. I'm picking up my Primal on Friday. Form 4 submitted: December 30, 2022. 223 days. Using 30 days per month, 7.33 months. I cut and pasted the date from my order. If the timeframe holds up I won't see my Masks before the middle of March 2024. :(

I got approval notice yesterday. I'm picking up my Primal on Friday. Form 4 submitted: December 30, 2022. 223 days. Using 30 days per month, 7.33 months. I cut and pasted the date from my order. If the timeframe holds up I won't see my Masks before the middle of March 2024. :(
Likewise Mike, I purchased two in December 22, and just received notification that they were both approved!! Hoping to get them today if possible. I was pulling teeth waiting so now I'm gonna go see my dentist after I go get my cans :) Semper Fi

Awesome. It's been so long since I ordered it I forgot to pick up a Plan B (adapter I need to mate the Primal to an 8.6 BLK) while I was there. I've got to pass thru there on Monday so I'll just pick it up then. It'll thread onto anything else I use it on.

I did find out how to tell if it was filed with paper or electronic. If it's paper the stamp on the form 4 is a real stamp. Mine was filed paper.

Awesome. It's been so long since I ordered it I forgot to pick up a Plan B (adapter I need to mate the Primal to an 8.6 BLK) while I was there. I've got to pass thru there on Monday so I'll just pick it up then. It'll thread onto anything else I use it on.

I did find out how to tell if it was filed with paper or electronic. If it's paper the stamp on the form 4 is a real stamp. Mine was filed paper.
I had my first can come off by barrel and damaged it internally when I was in Oregon doing a shooting course. It was when I was shooting a steep decline so I had to get really close to the edge of the hill, when it came off it flew over the edge and was a bugger to find. When we finally found it, it had a bulge right on the serial number. I sent it to Socom and after examining it they replaced it with a new one and even paid for my new stamp. They wrote a letter to ATF stating they had destroyed it and was replacing it. I figured if I had to go thru the wait again I should get another one. Now I can shoot all eight rifles suppressed. Oh Happy Days 🤙😊