ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Just swung by my dealer. Guy behind the counter said his was approved yesterday and he certified 04/28. I certified 04/16, and nothing yet!! This wait is getting old!!!lol

Approved today at 255 days since certification. This will be my first one. Hope it was worth the wait!
it is worth the wait you will never want to shoot without one, as for having a bunch of them I do not see the reason. I have 2 and that will handle everything that I shoot except my .458 and that one will never have one on it. good luck and have fun

it is worth the wait you will never want to shoot without one, as for having a bunch of them I do not see the reason. I have 2 and that will handle everything that I shoot except my .458 and that one will never have one on it. good luck and have fun
Oh 100%, just ran a few through my 25SST. Can't believe I ever shot rifles without one! First 3 shot group at 100yds after adjusting for the POI shift.

Attachments

• D06756F1-6CBD-4AB4-943E-A3E5D8678E0E.jpeg
    D06756F1-6CBD-4AB4-943E-A3E5D8678E0E.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 749E7A76-BE0B-461C-AE54-75B270BD086E.jpeg
    749E7A76-BE0B-461C-AE54-75B270BD086E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
I just wish that Kalifornia would let me have one. I'd even be glad to wait for it, But noooooo, supressors are too scary for us Kalifornians.

Eform approved today! Phone meeting with Silencer central was April 11th. How long after being approved until I receive it? I think I saw it was a couple weeks.
Mine were delivered on Saturday...2.5 weeks from notification of approval. What's strange is that I thought it was coming "signature required" but my postal carrier just left it in my mailbox. Glad I don't live in a neighborhood full of porch pirates and mailbox thieves.

Got two Supressors at the same time. End of july 2021. Both checks were cashed Aug 3rd. I'm now at 11 months and 3 weeks. Did both of them on the Silencer Shop Kiosk. I did do a family trust. Curious how long u guys have been waiting. I'm thinking any day now. Not sure if it's considered an e-file form 4 or what. U look on SilencerShop page they are saying 145-155 days for E-file form 4 trust and 13 months for paper file? My first Supressors so I have no clue. Sure wish they would hurry up! Chomping at the bit!

Roy
Howdy, I have come to think they are unicorns. I started in March of 22, I got a cover delivered the other day. Dec 23 a mailing label was started by silencer central. Called as to why that has not progressed.. got bs answer... going to call them again now... so... obiden's fed is dragging, dragging, dragging, who can say if I ever get it?

Recent Posts