ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Day 244…..probably won't be hunting suppressed this year. 😐
F49C7247-D56F-4BDC-987A-7920F3762D31.gif

Seen somewhere else it looks like 245 and 246 been golden number for a few days,ATF is working on Saturdays as some are beiing approved then so maybe it could still happen today or tomorrow

Seen somewhere else it looks like 245 and 246 been golden number for a few days,ATF is working on Saturdays as some are beiing approved then so maybe it could still happen today or tomorrow
Would be GREAT if you were right! However, the listed (and consistently changing) wait times have always increased at a faster rate than my actual wait time. Only have 9 more days of Modern Firearms Season in Kentucky…..hope is fading fast. 🤷‍♂️

My brother had ordered one 11 months ago with the paper form. Waited all year to have it for deer season. We both tagged out on Sunday and when we got back on Monday it was in his mailbox..... As it is still technically deer season he can't say he didn't have it by the end of deer season.

I've heard of waiting a year, but over 490 days is ridiculous. I've been told that the wait time is often dependent upon the examiner. I hope you get it soon.

I'm at 202 I believe. But as stated above, every time you think you are close you check and they've been pushed back again.

It would be nice to see what day/month they are processing from currently. That would be a better indication of when they might get to yours.

Pretty comical we have to ask big government's permission and pay a tax for a right that is granted to us in the Constitution. My how far we've fallen.

What tickle me is I actually paid for my suppressor Dec7, 2021 and silencer center system crashed and the government never cashed my check till march 18, 2022 and I'm still waiting. Talk about a joke

Recent Posts