Arken EPL-4

7mm man

I just spent a good bit of time behind the Arken EPL-4, 6-24, rifle scope. Wow, for $400-$500 scope I am amazed. Japanese glass, Good edge to edge clarity, turrets felt good and were precise, zero stop was easy yo use, paralox was spot on. I mean, wow, for the price this scope is great. Not a nightforce, or Zeiss or Leuplod, but for the price it was on point. I look to add a few more for my "messing around rifles".

I just spent a good bit of time behind the Arken EPL-4, 6-24, rifle scope. Wow, for $400-$500 scope I am amazed. Japanese glass, Good edge to edge clarity, turrets felt good and were precise, zero stop was easy yo use, paralox was spot on. I mean, wow, for the price this scope is great. Not a nightforce, or Zeiss or Leuplod, but for the price it was on point. I look to add a few more for my "messing around rifles".
🤮 Had one of the first out and it was a joke, complete crap, almost gave it away. IMHO I won't waste time and money on them

I liked mine until hunting with it. Low light gathering was awful. Decent scope for the money but I'd take Athlon all day long for the same price point. Way better in low light and lot clearer glass