Arken SH-4 Gen II 6-24x50

My comms with Arken have also been blistering fast, well written, and very respectful. Maybe their replies to you is going in spam? Who knows, all I know is you're the only person I've ever seen have anything negative to say about their CS. Most reports are gleamingly positive.

My comms with Arken have also been blistering fast, well written, and very respectful. Maybe their replies to you is going in spam? Who knows, all I know is you're the only person I've ever seen have anything negative to say about their CS. Most reports are gleamingly positive.
That's good to know as my buddy has 2 Arkens. Have no idea why they haven't corresponded with me.

I tried one more time to email Arken since they told PayPal and my card company they had been responding to all my emails, so I knew they were receiving mine and I wasn't receiving their emails. This time, I begged them to phone me since emails weren't working. They called about 10 minutes later. Great guy to talk to and appears everything is resolved now. I definitely wouldn't be afraid to do business with Arken in the future.

Day at the range in blazing heat, 3 shooters with 3 new arken sh4 gen2s. 100 to 600 yards. All scopes tracking better than shooters, perfect as far I could tell. Turrets all set to 0 and stop as advertised. Very easy. The negatives if you consider it that way would be illuminated reticle not bright enough for day time use, and 2 of the scopes the parallax did not match the actual yardage. The reticle issue important for black background targets and could be weak battery. Parallax issue is none issue to me, far sighted and cant see them anyway. Turret #s are large enough to see. My recommendation would be this is a really good bench scope (p dog scope) and maybe a long range hunting scope, have no experience with the latter. My hunting style in the woods of Georgia requires compact and lightweight.
The arken scope functioned very well at the range today. Tracking very good, bright sunny day scope glass very clear, noticed a minor complaint, cross hairs and dot a little coarse at 1000. But all together this is one heck of a scope and dead zero in Tennessee is one heck of a range. I know it's a 3 shot group but I figured why shoot anymore and goof it up, I got the 1000 yard sticker.

Attachments

• thumbnail (473x1024).jpg
    thumbnail (473x1024).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 85
At the range yesterday and had a problem with my arken scope. Would be an adjustment outside the normal realm of owner manual instructions. Emailed arken late Friday evening got a response on SATURDAY. All worked out, scope in good working order. New kids on the block and they are trying hard. Keep up the good work.

I tried one more time to email Arken since they told PayPal and my card company they had been responding to all my emails, so I knew they were receiving mine and I wasn't receiving their emails. This time, I begged them to phone me since emails weren't working. They called about 10 minutes later. Great guy to talk to and appears everything is resolved now. I definitely wouldn't be afraid to do business with Arken in the future.
Have you checked your 'junk mail' folder to see if they DID respond but your email settings didn't allow it to go in your inbox?

And, FWIW, I love my new EP5 on y little CZ 457 AT-ONE

Have you checked your 'junk mail' folder to see if they DID respond but your email settings didn't allow it to go in your inbox?

And, FWIW, I love my new EP5 on y little CZ 457 AT-ONE
As I said in my previous comments, their emails weren't in ANY of my folders; junk, spam, inbox, deleted, etc etc, etc.