Applied Ballistics Mobile App

Is that why I cannot get weather and my Kestrel drop info is not in there?
Also the 195 Berger has a G7 BC of .687...:cool: that's a LR bullet now!!

Each time I try weather I get this on my phone and IPad

Is that why I cannot get weather and my Kestrel drop info is not in there?
Also the 195 Berger has a G7 BC of .687...:cool: that's a LR bullet now!!

Each time I try weather I get this on my phone and IPad

I will look in to this. Try uninstalling the app, and doing a clean install.

it's been yet another week..... any closer to getting this thing fixed? any way to get a refund, if not?

A lot of things have already been fixed. We are now in beta testing before the update gets cleared for public release. Once the beta clears testing it will be the general 6-14 day waiting period for Apple to push it to the public.

I just updated the mobile app yesterday and am having the same problem. When I first launch the app and select the rifle and ammo profiles the shot corrections are way, way off. I have to delete the ammo profile, create a new one and then edit the B.C. several times before it will return accurate shot corrections.
I even deleted the app, re-installed and created all new profiles for my rifles.
Is there a fix I haven't found?

I just updated the mobile app yesterday and am having the same problem. When I first launch the app and select the rifle and ammo profiles the shot corrections are way, way off. I have to delete the ammo profile, create a new one and then edit the B.C. several times before it will return accurate shot corrections.
I even deleted the app, re-installed and created all new profiles for my rifles.
Is there a fix I haven't found?

Which ammo is giving you issues?

I'm having problems with the Berger 7mm 180 gr. Hybrid and the .338 300 gr. Hybrid. I even manually entered the bullet for the 7mm and it seems to be correct the next few times I open the app then it goes back to giving wild shot correction, like 18.0 minutes dial up for 1000 yards when it should be in the neighborhood of 21.5 to 21.75 minutes.

I'm having problems with the Berger 7mm 180 gr. Hybrid and the .338 300 gr. Hybrid. I even manually entered the bullet for the 7mm and it seems to be correct the next few times I open the app then it goes back to giving wild shot correction, like 18.0 minutes dial up for 1000 yards when it should be in the neighborhood of 21.5 to 21.75 minutes.

Double check the environmental factors when this happens, sometimes its reverting back to sea level pressure. I am looking in to this.

Doc,

First off, I want to say thanks for coming on a forum such as this and working through a host of issues with your user base.

It's admirable and obviously exposes you to the raw responses of a user base that's trying to get something to work while you're also working on it. I feel your pain even though I work in a different industry.

I do love the app. However, like others I'm experiencing some issues that are starting to make me lose confidence in the app -especially in the context of using it for sending lead to a critter.

I have also purchased the Windows/PC software and watched virtually every piece of information available about how to use the app and navigate known issues.

I can certainly document the issues that I'm experiencing here on this site but I'm wondering if there is a more appropriate channel to get user support? I didn't see anything on the AB website but I may have missed it.

Do you have recommendations for how I can get some user support? I'm leaving in 3 weeks for an antelope hunt and this is quickly moving to the back burner despite my desire to have faith in the app outputs.

Thanks,
Escopeta

Doc,

First off, I want to say thanks for coming on a forum such as this and working through a host of issues with your user base.

It's admirable and obviously exposes you to the raw responses of a user base that's trying to get something to work while you're also working on it. I feel your pain even though I work in a different industry.

I do love the app. However, like others I'm experiencing some issues that are starting to make me lose confidence in the app -especially in the context of using it for sending lead to a critter.

I have also purchased the Windows/PC software and watched virtually every piece of information available about how to use the app and navigate known issues.

I can certainly document the issues that I'm experiencing here on this site but I'm wondering if there is a more appropriate channel to get user support? I didn't see anything on the AB website but I may have missed it.

Do you have recommendations for how I can get some user support? I'm leaving in 3 weeks for an antelope hunt and this is quickly moving to the back burner despite my desire to have faith in the app outputs.

Thanks,
Escopeta

We have the Resource Website www.abmediaresources.com

You can also send an email to [email protected]

Thank you very much. I will scour the resource and email only if I don't see my issues mentioned / addressed.

Are the .308 212 grain and .284 162 grain ELD-X bullets in the custom drag model library yet? I don't see them in my bullet library on my samsung phone. If they are already there, how do I get where I can purchase them?

Are the .308 212 grain and .284 162 grain ELD-X bullets in the custom drag model library yet? I don't see them in my bullet library on my samsung phone. If they are already there, how do I get where I can purchase them?

They are not, they will be in the next library update. We will send out an email when that update happens.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.