Apex afterburner a few impact resistance results

Gday
Thanks for the kind words from those who have given them

bean yes some don't & won't ever so all cool

For those that don't know mark & I have some history & we have had some really good conversations & quizzed ea other to gain knowledge on both sides of the ditch then due to things pretty well out of our control we just stopped talking & after yesterday's private conversation we both understand $-it happens & no grudges held in ea camp I believe ( I relayed the messages you requested ) & for those doubters out there on me I loved marks private quote yesterday about a poker hand & me ( but that's one he can share if he wants I'm not here to gloat I'm here to help & learn )
I took this as one of a very high compliment thankyou sir
I wish the best in your business & no doubt I've got you ticking on the bubble a few of us talk about get that right & its bombs away

Petey308 I'm sorry man with all respect you have not stepped back & cleared your head on how we should look @ a mono ( well afterburners in this case amongst other brands) . SD tells me this among a few other tell tail signs & im sorry I can't step out & just say it as it's really quite easy & you'll potentially kick yourself if you ever get it ( with respect) I am happy you are working with mark as he's got his head around it although I bet he's ticking some more after our conversation yesterday lol yep so many bubbles running through his head it would be like a bubble bath I bet 😜 & while your contemplating what im on about I'll throw in
No one brand dosent have a velocity maximum limit well none that a I have been able to find along with other people & im so glad marks looking @ that as that's his bar he wants to get to & even exceed ( mark let me kill that brand first only then you can potentially exceed it 😜 maybe a bloke coming out here next year will 🤷‍♂️✅✅ potentially 5k impacts )

For the majority of people here I thankyou & enjoyed your questions to help me understand a little more I will endeavour to keep you guys in mind with terminal results I do in the future ( I have dropped velocity back a lot of what I can get to as previously put up & will only choose to shoot what I can get on my personal hunts ) & please don't dismiss the need for these type of results as it is & will be needed by more than you realise & a lot frequent here , I say this with the utmost respect as just look @ hunting pressure & the type of hunts people are embracing @ this part of your evolution to monos may not be applicable but just watch the amount of pictures here & peoples attitudes are a changing as 12 months ago I new of only a handful of people that this info on any bullet today i personally know of a very high number of people that a 3000 plus impact is the norm & 4k is not out of the question but I won't quote numbers as I will only get labeled 🤪

The rest thankyou for the reinforcement of what type of person you really truely are but really is it that hard to acknowledge & show respect I guess so but that shows the true character so thankyou once again

Cheers

True and I'm good with that too. Yo each their own!
Yup everyone is free to choose how they want to do it. Mark sent me pictures etc of normal velocity performance on game. Looks very promising I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some. As time goes on we will see more reports of performance across the board. The nice part is mark is actually interested in taking in all feedback and is very professional. So if there's any issues that come up he will fix them and move forward to make a better product. I looking forward to seeing the progress of the bullet and company.

I'm not privy to all the animosity from before so I don't quite get it all. Don't care to though.

I do have some animosity towards Pete now though since he dissected that cayuga bullet to show such a shallow hollow point right after I had bought 100 of them to try!
How terrible of petey308 to do that to you 😂

I'm not privy to all the animosity from before so I don't quite get it all. Don't care to though.

I do have some animosity towards Pete now though since he dissected that cayuga bullet to show such a shallow hollow point right after I had bought 100 of them to try!

Still gonna give them a go though.
I wouldn't abandon them based on that alone lol. There's more to it than that lol.

That's your opinion and that's all, if that's the case there's no need to shoot anything other than a 30-06 unless you simply want to
Do you actually contribute anything in here or just trying stirring the pot? So far I've only seen the latter from you. Except in one thread where you didn't know what a mil was at 500 yards despite claiming you shoot that distance all the time. You just take stuff out of context and try causing trouble then call others trolls. We're having a nice conversation here without you. So either contribute to the conversation we're having. Or keep commenting with vague comments that you won't explain when asked or taking stuff out of context. Really doesn't matter honestly which you do only shows your character. If you actually want to contribute like everyone else we can talk if not I'll ignore you and continue with people who can actually have a conversation.

Do you actually contribute anything in here or just trying stirring the pot? So far I've only seen the latter from you. Except in one thread where you didn't know what a mil was at 500 yards despite claiming you shoot that distance all the time. You just take stuff out of context and try causing trouble then call others trolls. We're having a nice conversation here without you. So either contribute to the conversation we're having. Or keep commenting with vague comments that you won't explain when asked or taking stuff out of context. Really doesn't matter honestly which you do only shows your character. If you actually want to contribute like everyone else we can talk if not I'll ignore you and continue with people who can actually have a conversation.
SMH, have a good evening

Recent Posts