Apex afterburner a few impact resistance results

Technically you are able to "unignore" but I am asking for it to be permanent.
Understood , I was referring too a member for example where I decided too ignore on my on and then unignore at a later date . I apologize for getting rapped up in the drama , NorthRiverGuide rubbed me wrong for several weeks , what ever part I played my apologies .

Next are:

@Hard rock and @NorthRiverGuide

you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Please acknowledge receipt of this public message. I want to see your consent using a post here in this thread
No problem I understand and have done it

It's hard for me to want to put the effort into keeping track of listing the opposing personalities on LRH lately.

But I have in mind the need for LRH to REQUIRE THOSE OPPOSING PERSONALITIES TO MUTUALLY USE THE IGNORE BUTTON AGAINST EACH OTHER.

After you enact the IGNORE button the software will no longer allow you to view posts from the other person.

As an example, @fordy and @ButterBean you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Please acknowledge receipt of this public message. I want to see your consent using a post here in this thread

And this is just the start of an ongoing campaign to crush this opposing bitterness that is poisoning the atmosphere in my living room. I have had it. Done tolerating it.
I have done what you asked hopefully the drama stops. Thanks for stepping in

Next are

@NorthRiverGuide and @Wedgy

you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

To IGNORE a member:

Find his name and or Profile. CLick on his name. Note the appearance of the IGNORE button. CLick on that. Then the software will disable your ability to see that member's posts.

let me know if there is a bettter way to describe that process becasue others will have to learn it too.

View attachment 404246
northr.PNG

ignored

I think that 3800 fps is absurd. I can gain so much BC and benefits across the board with 3k at the muzzle. There is no value in a failure at the speed of light. Moderation is the key to almost all things. This bullet in a 300 RUM is fruitless. How is this data valuable?
I think 3800fps is slow and boring, I gain a bunch of everything by reducing bullet flight time, to each their own, Murica

I think that 3800 fps is absurd. I can gain so much BC and benefits across the board with 3k at the muzzle. There is no value in a failure at the speed of light. Moderation is the key to almost all things. This bullet in a 300 RUM is fruitless. How is this data valuable?
I agree taking a bullet above it's maximum doesn't give us any data. BC always wins over velocity especially the farther you go out. The stuff mark has put out with the bullet inside it's limitations is good stuff.