Apex afterburner a few impact resistance results

always speak your mind just try to be classy about it. you will get some warnings from Len if you go too far before being banned. just do what i do, when you see their user name just ignore it and move on they very seldom have anything of value to add anyways.
it does hurt that so much information is lost because members dont want the hassles of posting it with these characters around.
"when you see their user name just ignore"

THere is a more effe tive way to IGNORE.

Do all you LRH members know about the LRH software's IGNORE function?
IGGNORE BUTTON.jpeg

Last edited:
Next are

@NorthRiverGuide and @Wedgy

you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Please acknowledge receipt of this public message. I want to see your consent using a post here in this thread

To IGNORE a member:

Find his name and or Profile. CLick on his name. Note the appearance of the IGNORE button. CLick on that. Then the software will disable your ability to see that member's posts.

let me know if there is a bettter way to describe that process becasue others will have to learn it too.

IGGNORE BUTTON.jpeg

Last edited:
Next are:

@Hard rock and @NorthRiverGuide

you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Please acknowledge receipt of this public message. I want to see your consent using a post here in this thread
I do acknowledge, but I don't have a clue about the ignore button , where is it

I do acknowledge, but I don't have a clue about the ignore button , where is it
To IGNORE a member:

Find his name and or Profile. CLick on his name. Note the appearance of the IGNORE button. CLick on that. Then the software will disable your ability to see that member's posts.

let me know if there is a bettter way to describe that process becasue others will have to learn it too.

To all y'all with fragile egos who can't help but derail a helpful thread because of self importance or being blind followers of "x" product… please get over yourselves and stop treating this like all the other popular social media options where keyboard $#*t talking abounds. We're all grownups here. Start acting like it.
There's an easy fix if you just can't help being confrontational when you're in disagreement… hit the "ignore" button and save the rest of us from such childish behavior.
Please and thank you.

Thanks @wilkup

IGGNORE BUTTON.jpeg

Thank you Len. This has always been a special and unique community that was always "above the fray" associated with typical social media.
I appreciate you and everything you do. Thanks again 🙏
Thanks for helping me keep it that way!

Here's a thought.

Can some of you guys download and save @wilkup 's screengrab image showing where the IGNORE button is.

Then when you see the need between 2 opposing personalities, as evidenced by their nasty posts, make a nearby post that features the IGNORE button image along with the two usernames.

Let me say this, I may stray off the path from time to time.
But, I TRY to not type anything to someone that I wouldn't say to them face to face. Strife via keyboard will never solve anything.
Even with the disagreements we may have, remember, realistically we are on the same team.

Every apple has a little rotten in it. As long as that is true, it'll be easy to have issues.