Apex afterburner a few impact resistance results

Yes, I consider it hilarious as 500 yards is a chip shot on this forum. I shoot further with my muzzleloader. This is the Long Range Hunting forum and anyone in this game should have the general knowledge handled already, like making a 500 yard shot. I am here to learn and share what information I can that may benefit others but I question what there is to learn about long range from one who doesn't understand the basics of calculating a shot. That IS general knowledge and exposed all the BS advice.
73 years in the shooting world yet he thinks a guy who doesn't know the basics of scopes and long range is a expert. 🤦‍♂️ That tells me he doesn't know very much himself or is simply trying to defend his buddy.

73 years in the shooting world yet he thinks a guy who doesn't know the basics of scopes and long range is a expert. 🤦‍♂️ That tells me he doesn't know very much himself or is simply trying to defend his buddy.
I have never meet Bean , but there is no doubt you are a trouble maker from one of your first post and you could and never will have the knowledge of firearms and handloading I have , I will leave it that , I will not hit the ignore button , but will not ever respond too one of your senseless post again , at the very least you are entertaining and I will continue too read your rants for a good laugh , have a nice life.

I have never meet Bean , but there is no doubt you are a trouble maker from one of your first post and you could and never will have the knowledge of firearms and handloading I have , I will leave it that , I will not hit the ignore button , but will not ever respond too one of your senseless post again , at the very least you are entertaining and I will continue too read your rants for a good laugh , have a nice life.
And just too clear the air I was raised in a gun shop I'm now 73 been shooting since I was about 6 yrs old and since you are so good at calculating , you can do the math.

Can we get back to the topic now that we have cleared the air ? I will PM the muzzleloader question.
And just too clear the air I was raised in a gun shop I'm now 73 been shooting since I was about 6 yrs old and since you are so good at calculating , you can do the math.
[/QUOTE
I look forward to the muzzle loader conversation
What does Apex after burners have too do with muzzle loaders , am I missing something here or has this thread run off the tracks big boys . Educate me I'm a novice .

Just another great Texas day... I'll even have a shot of Blue Label to celebrate the beautiful day.

20221022_170637.jpg

Recent Posts