Apex afterburner a few impact resistance results

Quick on the draw with the edit
From my seat, I don't really care who brought it in and I doubt anybody knows without chronologically going through the post history, it's just part of the tiresome cycle and it doesn't do anybody any good. Guys on both sides just can't help themselves.
You are correct. I tried to stay out of this entirely. I have a hard time ignoring the coordinated effort to lump Hammers into the same performance level of other bullets for the sole reason that they are also lead free. We do not have results similar.

Pretty sure it'd be in everybody's best interest to take the Hammer discussion wholly out of this thread.
I'm loath to play hall monitor, but this is getting to be a bit much.
unfortunately, that request has been made a dozen times. the clown car shows up at every bullet tread that isn't his and turns it into a dumpster fire.

Ouch

Attachments

• E4532944-79B6-4A8F-B71B-0313D8CC5626.jpeg
    E4532944-79B6-4A8F-B71B-0313D8CC5626.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Yes, I already have some- the same 135gr versions used in the tests in this thread too- and I have just recently done the cutaway. I'm quite impressed and I had the same suspicions as you do myself and I had a pretty good idea on what I'd find already based on the evidence already out there.

I'm not quite ready to post the results and pictures just yet, but it's done and awaiting the right time. I think everyone ought to be impressed though.
Sweet looking forward to seeing that post thanks for doing that.

Except in one thread where you didn't know what a mil was at 500 yards despite claiming you shoot that distance all the time. You just take stuff out of context and try causing trouble then call others trolls.
That was pretty darn funny !

You folks will never get it and I'm gonna leave it at that, @mcdil all apologies to you Sir

unfortunately, that request has been made a dozen times. the clown car shows up at every bullet tread that isn't his and turns it into a dumpster fire.
Did you think I was picking on one side only?
Oh, heck no. If you honestly think it's just Steve or his guys instigating all of these iterative dumpster fires, well you aren't being honest with yourself and might just be part of the problem.

That was pretty darn funny !
I had a good laugh to be honest. Hold bottom of the spine. 🤦‍♂️ Apparently he doesn't know anatomy either because the spine dips down between the shoulder blade prior to going into the neck. The fact that he claims to shoot that distance multiple times a week. Yet think's a mil at 500 yards is 1 mil or 3.7". Then turns around and claims he shoots a 16" target at that distance holding the top and hitting center which is 1.1 mils or 3.7". 🤦‍♂️ Well like people said to him that's 8" to the center and he contradicted himself. Either he doesn't actually shoot that distance or is just lobbing rounds without knowing what he's doing. Then he finally made a excuse and vanished before people could point out more. I've never known even a amateur who shoots distance that runs mils that doesn't understand them or be able to calculate the value at a distance.

Did you think I was picking on one side only?
Oh, heck no. If you honestly think it's just Steve or his guys instigating all of these iterative dumpster fires, well you aren't being honest with yourself and might just be part of the problem.
and you need to be honest with yourself. why dont you ask another member here that has had multiple treads closed and removed from this forum because of them. while neither side is innocent here there is only one side that makes it a habit of starting it.