Anyone with First Hand Experience with Leica Amplus 6?

I'm pretty sure Seekins lows worked. Let me get home and I'll double check that. For sure they are Seekins but I will double check to make sure they are lows.

I already shared this in a PM with br459 but for others that might have been interested I did get the scope mounted in a Seekins low set of rings. Also there's no elevation on my base but I will probably change that later. The barrel on my Tikka build is a preferred.

Deets on the glass fellas…

So far I have only looked across my field a few times. Maybe 200 yards. When I get to the range I will definitely focus on the glass and function of the scope and report back. But just here from the porch it is clearer to my eyes than the VX-5HD I have. Hard to tell much difference between the scope and my S&B Klassik, which is an 8x56. Also I have a Zeiss V4 and to my eyes the Zeiss glass just works. The Amplus is also as good or better to my eyes than that glass. I know this is all fairly subjective and I haven't spent a lot of time really working through the details. When I get to the range I will put all of the glass I have listed here through the paces with the chart, for comparison. Day one at the range that's what I will focus on. Follow up range session will be for shooting longer range and I will report on the function of the scope, there, as well. To be honest for my style of hunting low light performance is very much a priority. I will compare all four scopes, there, as well.

Thanks everyone for chiming in and for your input! Really enjoying being a part of this community and this forum.

shot the buddy's gun today. It was a nice optic but nothing really stood out to me. Shot it out to 400 yards and it tracked perfect. Looked at it today agains a NX8, SWARO z6i and Triji credo in 4-16. I know glass is subjective to everyone. The NF and SWARO looked better to me..but obviously should for the price point.
The credo and Leica were pretty much even to me in terms of image.. To me, the Leica didn't stand out from the trijicon.
**** I wish I would have bought more of the credos when Eurooptic had the big sale

shot the buddy's gun today. It was a nice optic but nothing really stood out to me. Shot it out to 400 yards and it tracked perfect. Looked at it today agains a NX8, SWARO z6i and Triji credo in 4-16. I know glass is subjective to everyone. The NF and SWARO looked better to me..but obviously should for the price point.
The credo and Leica were pretty much even to me in terms of image.. To me, the Leica didn't stand out from the trijicon.
**** I wish I would have bought more of the credos when Eurooptic had the big sale
The only thing that pushed me in another direction was the reticle options. I have found it is hard to stand out when looking at mid price scopes. We all want them to function (track) well. Once you hit the $2k+ range you expect more of the wow factor. Weight has always been a sticking point for me. If this wasn't a factor, I probably would have a safe full of NF scopes. $$$ matter and the law of diminishing returns is real. Thanks for your evaluation.

Just seeing if anyone has out a sun shade on it and if so where did
you get one

Just seeing if anyone has out a sun shade on it and if so where did
you get one
I would check ebay, and if you can't find one for the amplus, call Leica and see if one for the leica magnus will fit (there should be some magnus sunshades out there).

Also, I got to look through an Amplus last week, and was blown away by the glass for the price. I would say notable better than my ATACR, and on par with higher end swaros