Anyone with First Hand Experience with Leica Amplus 6?

My only experience with Leica is my ERi 2.5-10 x 42 4A and I love it.

I also have Leica Ultravid binoculars 8 X 42 which I love also.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
Got the scopes in but I'm waiting on a trigger to get here before I mount the first one up. The glass is crystal clear and so far very pleased. More feed back to come after I test it out.

Equalizer, you may want to check with Kenton, I believe if you purchase an Amplus 6 scope after 6-1-23 Leica will give you a free turret from Kenton. I saw it on the Kenton website and again on the Outdoorsman website. Worth a peek...

I realize there was a post in 2021 on this topic that received one positive response. Just thought I would start a fresh one to see if there were any new updates. The Leica's Amplus new line is great on paper and the price point is significantly below others that I have been looking at. I just have no personal experience with Leica. I can't find one anywhere where I can give them the once over. I've heard they were able to produce the attractive price point by producing them in Portugal (cheaper labor the Germany). I really don't put a great deal of stock in You Tube reviews (Eastmans and Guns and Ammo), but they have been very positive.
I have the Amplus 6 2.5-15x56i on my 325 WSM and I really like it. I don't use this gun very often now that I'm not in Alaska, but it is one of my go to for heavy game (moose, grizz etc.) because it has enough amplification for longer shots it needed, and a good field of view. With the lower power it is great for timber and the illuminated dot makes it easier for me to make snap shots in that kind of setting. The glass is really good and the scope weighs 23oz. For the price, I really think you'd like it.