Anybody know this company?

I have ordered from Reloading Unlimited several times and all has been good.

However, I have never heard of Reload Unlimited until I read this forum and I have NO experience with them.

Please be aware and don't mix up the names and/or reputations.

Just went to Reload Unlimited for the first time. They show having lots of primers and powders in stock. Prices aren't terribly high. If you order, you have to go to Google Pay and pay with a debit card. This makes me 😓 nervous. Anyone have any experience with this company?
Thanks. Guess I'm skeptical?
If I were you I would ( providing that you have said company's address ) check with the BBB located in that state /city or town and see what they have to say.
Questions:
I myself would ask the following.

1) Is this a newly established company?
2) How long have they been in business?
3) Have the recently under gone a change of ownership?
4) Do they have any complaints against them?
5) What would be your thoughts about conducting any business with his company?

When you get the reply you can them make an informed decision.
Additionally you could also check with the local police department to determine if there has been an issiues of notice from this company and its location.
Finally NO I have not heard of this company before , however this may not be a bad thing as new legitimate entrepreneur's do spring up from time to time, and are trying to establish themselves in the marketplace.
Cave Emptorem

Last edited:
BBB has total 3 reviews. All complaining about never getting product or responses.

It's been my unfortunate experience that anytime a vendor makes payment only possible via Google Pay or converting good cash to a specific named type cash, particularly those that have scratch-off activation/registration numbers (yeah, the ones that repeatedly state do not reveal this number to anyone) is TOTALLY BOGUS.

Another is the " I'll send a representative with a check as I'm at work (or traveling abroad, etc.), and, oh yes, did I mention the check is already made out and I added an extra amount for you; just deposit this certified check in your account and then I'll link up with you, blah, blah, blah..." Then, when this phony, but artfully contrived, certified check is deposited your bank posits the stated funds in your acccount, you spend some against this amount, the vendor/seller/scammer "sends his representative (different this time with yet another imaginative fiction as to why he or she cannot come themselves) to collect the "change" from the earlier transaction and you think all is good. Until that is, your bank sends a notice that the check wasn't good after all and you're now overdrawn by $3123.26 as a result. A tip-off is when the scammer cannot remember what it is you're selling and uses the term "your item". I'm tempted to attach a photo of a check like this that the FBI need seeing (I tried, but they never gave any way for me to get it to them).

Yet another experience suggests using credit only and never debit on bank cards. Your bank will stop and or challenge the transaction and seize the funds from their bank and return them to you for up to 90 days in some places and cases. Not so using debit; that money is gone and not redeemable within a week. This common ploy is usually a business strategy of mistakes made good--for the receiver of the money only--and requires months of involvement with attorneys (usually your banks'), the loss of your money for, maybe years (statute usually is two years), etc. More than pesky for sure. Then there's the waiver of litigation in lieu of arbitration; insurance companies, IPs', Big Business, contractors, even so-called "Unions" are famous for dodging ownership of their acts and hanging the damages on the unwitting consumer. Get used to hearing the terms "oversight", "I don't recall", "I don't remember that", and the too-often used; "oh sorry, he doesn't work here anymore..." All made legit by "the color of their collar." If it's white it's right; if blue it's you we screw...

But, just think, without these crooks running scams and loose in the streets there would be so many unemployed. You know, prison guards, federal agents, police departments, psychiatrists, podiatrists, and proctologists, phrenologists, insurance and vacuum cleaner sales people, pimps, etc. Keeps life lively and, well, whatever...
That would be Proctologists--not procrastinators!

Optics Planet drop ships a lot. If they have what you want in the warehouse, shipping is usually pretty quick, if not, it can take a while. I haven't had any problems with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.