Any ideas on this Gun woe?

Shubey

Off topic, buy my Krieghoff will not cock top barrel! Mine is old M32,not K80. Any feedback will be of help. Regards, D.

pull the stock and check if your sear spring on that side died on you, in a fired state if you rock the gun muzzle to butt and back is there a little rattle

if not there's a couple other usual culprits

pull the stock and check if your sear spring on that side died on you, in a fired state if you rock the gun muzzle to butt and back is there a little rattle

if not there's a couple other usual culprits
I hit pad 2x,s then pulled trigger & it fired!

if hitting the *** of it let you drop the hammer then you may have an inertia block issue or something else.
If it's a regular occur thing switch which barrel you shoot first and if it's the second shot issue then we're have a path to follow.
bunch more questions. light loads? crossing shots? you're shooting the most reliable action I can think of. how's maintenance, last time it was stripped and lubed.

if hitting the *** of it let you drop the hammer then you may have an inertia block issue or something else.
If it's a regular occur thing switch which barrel you shoot first and if it's the second shot issue then we're have a path to follow.
bunch more questions. light loads? crossing shots? you're shooting the most reliable action I can think of. how's maintenance, last time it was stripped and lubed.
Target loads. Bought used...who knows how long it's been for cleaning & lube job!

if it's a second shot issue which is what I hear when people say top 's barrel issue if say flip your chokes and shoot top barrel first for a while. if suddenly bow you have a gun that doesn't fire bottom barrel we'll have a good trail to go down

if it's a second shot issue which is what I hear when people say top 's barrel issue if say flip your chokes and shoot top barrel first for a while. if suddenly bow you have a gun that doesn't fire bottom barrel we'll have a good trail to go down
No selective trigger.

Recent Posts