Anti cant device

Keystone7mm

Not sure where to put this post, but what are y'all using for anti cant devices. I just ordered one of the USO devices. The vortex looks like a decent option, but I'm concerned about bumping it while hunting and not getting a true read. Just wondering what most of you use?

Are
Not sure where to put this post, but what are y'all using for anti cant devices. I just ordered one of the USO devices. The vortex looks like a decent option, but I'm concerned about bumping it while hunting and not getting a true read. Just wondering what most of you use?
Are you referring to a level bubble?

We use Vortex on our scopes. Some Chassis come with built in levels. If you are Mill or L&E you can get a great discount from Vortex and Euro Optics. We just bought a few more the other day. You can get for 1". 30mm, & 34mm Tubes

Thanks
Len & Jill

Same as trout004 here. It doesn't move, it's nice and stout and there are no moving parts. They're well put together. A tiny PITA to set up but just like setting rings. In that vein, it's not going to move any more than rings and I never notice mine sticking out. Lower profile than you'd think by looking at it.

this is the version I'm talking about, the cheap one. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/vortex-rifle-scope-bubble-level

I use a few different ones on on seven rifles ranging from 300 H&H to 22-250. They all appear to do the same thing. I wish Stanley would come out with one :) Stay away from really cheap ones and really expensive ones if you have a budget. Make sure it will slip under the scope if it's already mounted properly.