Annealing? How do YOU do it? How often?

Every firing. EP Integrations 2.0 is affordable, easy and just plain works!!

I just got a BURST FIRE GEN 2 Annealing machine for Christmas. Just used it last week for the first time. Tests on 30-06 Rem. Brass. Setting on 50 and the color changed on the case neck and shoulder, then on 30-06 matched Federal cases, and set it on 58 and 60. Cases changed color ever so slightly. Must look close to even see it. So probably not annealing to degree( No Pun ) I should, but I will anneal again after I fire this batch. I will go slowly, and this machine is great and allows me excellent control. Thet have a great video on U tube.

I don't anneal 😬
iu

I just built a cheap induction annealer. I have a flame annealer similar to annealeez, home built, and it works well enough. I just don't get the consistency I want as much as what an induction produces. So for 220.00 I decided to give it a go. It's power is AC source to a loop timer that counts time on and time off. The induction heater is a amazon buy that is a hand held unit that I connected to a raised board. I can disconnect to use on projects if needed, like stuck bolts etc. Anyway, messing with it yesterday it seems to be a nice option if you like tinker with crap.

For those contemplating the salt bath. Good info.
Unfortunately, the guy at Ballistic Recreations has decided to shut down his business due to declining interest. That is too bad, because he was selling an excellent kit at a very reasonable price ($130 US, if my memory serves me). I've used mine for 3-4 years and it still works great.